PDA

View Full Version : Where can I purchase the underneath engine LED light on F3s?

Jwill
04-04-2020, 09:40 AM
just as topic said would like to install LED light strip underneath my bike. Where would be place to order one?

thank you.

ARtraveler
04-04-2020, 09:44 AM
Spyderpops and Lamonster garage both sell the lights you speak of. Check out the sponsors on home page.

Ex-Rocket
04-04-2020, 10:38 AM
:agree: 2 great sponsors and stand behind what they sell. You can't go wrong with either one.

BLUEKNIGHT911
04-04-2020, 11:44 AM
just as topic said would like to install LED light strip underneath my bike. Where would be place to order one?

thank you.

You should check with your DMV and make sure they are Legal .... and if so what colors will they allow .... In Vt. they will get you a ticket .... good luck .... Mike :ohyea:

YIRYDE
04-04-2020, 01:34 PM

thank you.

Here you go, https://spyderpops.com/f3-down-under-leds-with-smart-phone-controller-featuring-frame-plates/

I am currently in the process of installing some also, except I have the F3T/L version which is basically additional LED's for under the Saddlebags.

Tec35
04-05-2020, 06:00 AM
Spyderpops, just installed them on my 2019 F3. They look really nicewith many option and colors that you control with a remote. Also very easy install.

Catalyst105
04-08-2020, 08:55 PM
https://www.motorcycleledlights.com/ Lots of options and a lot cheaper than the usual aftermarket spyder stores. Nothing against the sponsors on here, but they charge a premium price for stuff you can get much cheaper. I lit up my whole spyder for the same price as the engine kit from tricled.

Jwill
04-11-2020, 09:53 PM
I ordered one from Spyderpop. but while installing them on to my bike, in the instruction mention to hide the wire under cowl area. So my question is where exactly is the cowl area. it's the part that I join the left and right LED.

Catalyst105
04-13-2020, 04:52 PM
I passed the wires through the area under the handlebars from right to left side access panels. I removed all of my plastics though, so it made it easy to find ways to route the wires.