PDA

View Full Version : Show Chrome Passenger Armrest

wmjkweber02
03-21-2020, 09:48 AM
My GF would like me to add passenger armrests. Has anyone installed these? They are considerably cheaper than the OEM armrests, but looks less sturdy. Are you happy with them? Do they interfere with passenger or driver mounting/dismounting?

Thanks

Motorcycledave
03-21-2020, 11:03 AM
My GF would like me to add passenger armrests. Has anyone installed these? They are considerably cheaper than the OEM armrests, but looks less sturdy. Are you happy with them? Do they interfere with passenger or driver mounting/dismounting?

Thanks

The arm rests are great, you would love them... for the best price on anything from Big Bike call DAVE
Hey that's me....motorcycledave.com 209-887-3283
Ride Save

Gldwnger
03-21-2020, 11:52 AM
https://www.ebay.com/itm/133367466058 Yes,It is my listing

ozarkryder
03-21-2020, 12:18 PM
We checked out the arm rests for our 2018 RTL from BRP for the OEM version, Rivco, Show Chrome, Corbin and Diamond R. Gloria thought the BRP, Rivco and Corbin versions were a bit too short. For her they were basically elbow rests. We had Show Chrome armrests on the last 2 Goldwing trikes, a 1500 and an 1800, and they served well, held up and were quality parts. For the Spyder RTL however, we chose the armrests from Diamond R. They are also a quality product and easy to install. I like the single mounting bracket that spans from one side to the other under the seat. Very robust and the one piece mount spreads out the forces across a large area making it very steady. When not in use they also fold flat against the passenger backrest, and Gloria likes that the armrests themselves are longer, so her whole arm is supported.

https://diamondraccessories.com/shop/

Tango
03-21-2020, 07:03 PM
We checked out the arm rests for our 2018 RTL from BRP for the OEM version, Rivco, Show Chrome, Corbin and Diamond R. Gloria thought the BRP, Rivco and Corbin versions were a bit too short. For her they were basically elbow rests. We had Show Chrome armrests on the last 2 Goldwing trikes, a 1500 and an 1800, and they served well, held up and were quality parts. For the Spyder RTL however, we chose the armrests from Diamond R. They are also a quality product and easy to install. I like the single mounting bracket that spans from one side to the other under the seat. Very robust and the one piece mount spreads out the forces across a large area making it very steady. When not in use they also fold flat against the passenger backrest, and Gloria likes that the armrests themselves are longer, so her whole arm is supported.

Wonder if they are still around. Have not updated their site in a year. :dontknow: Tom :spyder:

Peacekeeper6
03-21-2020, 07:09 PM
Wonder if they are still around. Have not updated their site in a year. :dontknow: Tom :spyder:

Have you tried calling them ??

I called last year and spoke to the owner (Allen, iirc). He was awfully nice on the phone, so I decided to give him my business.

I bought the Web Armrest in chrome. It's very comfortable and robust. No regrets in buying them....

Tango
03-22-2020, 08:18 AM
Received an e-mail back from them. Still in business. The arm rest won't work on my 2020 RT. :( Tom :spyder:

IndyBikerChic
06-30-2020, 04:05 PM

I am looking at these to add some security for my young daughter. These seem longer than some of the others, which I think will 'enclose' her more.