PDA

View Full Version : Central Texas Spyder Riders

Arana
07-30-2009, 08:08 PM
I am trying to find out how many :spyder2: riders are in this area, I am refering to Killeen, Harker Heights, Copperas Cove, Temple and Salado or close by. Maybe we want to get together at a loacation and talk :chat: Spyder.

Thanks

glynnk
08-02-2009, 09:59 PM
Gonna try and have a get togther with Houston area ryders next Saturday. Based on that turnout might try and have a furure meet/eat at Yankees Tavern in Carlos, Texas which isn't that far from some of the Central Texas cities you mentioned. You interested?

GlynnK

hawkdriver1972
10-05-2009, 10:40 PM
Well I'm a bit late in replying to this post, but I know of a least 4 other spyders in this area. Not sure if they are monitoring this site or not. Let me know when the next get together is and I'll be there.:thumbup:

3wheeldemon
10-06-2009, 08:56 AM
Gonna try and have a get togther with Houston area ryders next Saturday. Based on that turnout might try and have a furure meet/eat at Yankees Tavern in Carlos, Texas which isn't that far from some of the Central Texas cities you mentioned. You interested?

GlynnK

I saw that this thread revived. I think that Carlos, TX would be a nice ride four us, San Antonio, Central TX and even some of the Dallas guys. Keep me posted.

3WD

glynnk
10-06-2009, 09:59 AM
Yankee's Tavern is the place in Carlos. Great suggestion!

Glynnk

Arana
10-06-2009, 05:32 PM
I wish I can go, I did not get a chance to get my 3K check up last time, so I ma making an appointment this saturday with Woods Fun Center, for the up-dates and what ever else. Hope to plan another. :gaah:

mcguire1511
10-06-2009, 10:37 PM
Sounds interesting, can't make is one, maybe next one, keep us in central Texas posted...................Thanks.:2thumbs:

txknight67
12-02-2009, 07:19 PM
I am trying to find out how many :spyder2: riders are in this area, I am refering to Killeen, Harker Heights, Copperas Cove, Temple and Salado or close by. Maybe we want to get together at a loacation and talk :chat: Spyder.

Thanks

Keep me posted on Central TX goings on. I am in Harker Heights to visit my mom now and again and if the stars align would love to attend a gathering. Grew up there and graduated from Killeen HS back when there was only two HS's.

glynnk
12-02-2009, 11:17 PM
Keep me posted on Central TX goings on. I am in Harker Heights to visit my mom now and again and if the stars align would love to attend a gathering. Grew up there and graduated from Killeen HS back when there was only two HS's.
Hey, when the weather turns around a bit before Christmas (in the Houston area now its brrrrr cold) we ought to set up a meet/eat at Yankees Tavern in Carlos. Let's hear from some Central and Southest Texas folks that would be interested!!

Glynnk

BMikiten
12-03-2009, 07:04 AM
I'm in San Antonio and interested. Too cold right now!

Brian
:spyder:

Arana
12-03-2009, 06:41 PM

Will do, I hope you hang around long enough for the weather to turn warmer and we might get it together. :D

Yazz
12-03-2009, 07:17 PM
Glynnk,

I live in Cypress too!

Last month, Hubby and I were riding on Kluge towards Grant when we saw a Spyder go by the opposite direction.

Was that You?

Joy

Ghost_Ryder
12-03-2009, 09:33 PM
Hey, when the weather turns around a bit before Christmas (in the Houston area now its brrrrr cold) we ought to set up a meet/eat at Yankees Tavern in Carlos. Let's hear from some Central and Southest Texas folks that would be interested!!

Glynnk

I'm up for another meet and greet. Really enjoyed the LaGrange meet. Been riding everyday in this cold weather but an open highway ride may be a little brisk.

Let me know the date and I'll see if I can squeeze one in before Christmas.

Mark

Ghost_Ryder
12-03-2009, 09:34 PM
I'm in San Antonio and interested. Too cold right now!

Brian
:spyder:

Brian - I ride almost every weekend and if you are ever interested in a ride let me know. You can PM and I'll give you my contact info.

Mark

vwatso
12-03-2009, 09:49 PM
Plan to kick off the new year with regular rides, bike night and club rides if anyone is intrested let me know pm me your email and contact information and I will add you to the list?

Thanks,
Vwatso
Victor Watson
San Antonio Spyder Ryders

glynnk
12-03-2009, 10:26 PM
I'm up for another meet and greet. Really enjoyed the LaGrange meet. Been riding everyday in this cold weather but an open highway ride may be a little brisk.

Let me know the date and I'll see if I can squeeze one in before Christmas.

Mark
Don't you know it'll be back up to 80 degrees here shortly!!:ohyea:

Glynnk

glynnk
12-04-2009, 04:39 PM
Glynnk,

I live in Cypress too!

Last month, Hubby and I were riding on Kluge towards Grant when we saw a Spyder go by the opposite direction.

Was that You?

Joy
Joy--Hey, nice to know somebody else in Cypress rides a Spyder! We've got 5 Houston area ryders that get together for a meet/eat/ride every now and then. We post those here, so check in from time to time,

Look forward to meeting and riding with you.

Glynnk

Yazz
12-04-2009, 08:54 PM
Will keep a sharp eye on the boards.

Will be nice to meet Ya'll.

BMikiten
12-05-2009, 07:51 AM
I'd be interested. I'm on the Northside of town out by Shavano Park. Let's Ride!

Brian
:2thumbs:

Plan to kick off the new year with regular rides, bike night and club rides if anyone is intrested let me know pm me your email and contact information and I will add you to the list?

Thanks,
Vwatso
Victor Watson

vwatso
12-06-2009, 12:01 AM
Brian,

I'm not far from you. Bulverde rd.

vwatso
Victor

BMikiten
12-06-2009, 08:43 AM
That is close. Let me know if you get a ride together. I have been going out Bandera Road lately just to get away from traffic!

Brian

Ghost_Ryder
12-07-2009, 09:44 PM
I'd be interested. I'm on the Northside of town out by Shavano Park. Let's Ride!

Brian
:2thumbs:

Brian - I live in Stone Oak and am open for a ride almost anytime. Weekends will be a little busy till after the new year but I ride almost every weekend. Let me know if you are interested.

Mark

BMikiten
12-07-2009, 10:52 PM
Mark -

That is a great idea. I'd love to get together. Let's plan on the week after the new year and see what we can do.

Brian
http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/images/smilies/chatchairs.gif

Hamie
12-24-2009, 07:40 AM

Thanks,
Vwatso
Victor Watson

PM sent.... Thanks...

glynnk
12-24-2009, 04:31 PM
Mark -

That is a great idea. I'd love to get together. Let's plan on the week after the new year and see what we can do.

Brian
http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/images/smilies/chatchairs.gif

Hey--why don't you guys plan something east and maybe some Houston area ryders could meet up with you. Maybe by then the warmer weather will come back in. I suspect we'd have some interest from folks over this way (cold or warm:ohyea:).

Glynnk

BMikiten
12-25-2009, 09:16 AM
PM sent.... Thanks...

Rode twice this week and am interested in future rides. Keep me on the list and active!

Brian

stutzmason
06-17-2011, 03:26 AM
So Glad I found this Thread... Plan on getting a SPyder in the near future and would love to go on some rides ... I will keep checking ...

Quay