PDA

View Full Version : RLS Exhaust Cat delete Resonator Baffle pictures .See whats inside .

RLS Exhaust
03-12-2020, 07:51 PM
I wanted to show what is inside the RLS Exhaust Resonator it has a baffle with exhaust packing wrapped around it. and also comes with a secondary substrate baffle . and a free spring puller not pictured

1989hawk
03-13-2020, 08:13 AM
Thanks for the great service and price on f3t muffler you sent this week. This is a great guy to deal with!

Gwolf
03-13-2020, 06:02 PM
+1 on that........... placed an order yesterday and got email today saying it has shipped. All my questions promptly answered too.

wifesspyder
03-14-2020, 04:30 PM
I purchased and installed one of these awhile back. It fit perfect. The top spring is a PIA and the hardest part. I was really surprized at the weight of the stock converter. I know many have posted, but I was not prepared for how much it really weighed. Have not had much ride time due to weather but maybe a couple of hundred miles. Not a lot of noise, but a deeper sound. Could not tell any difference in performance or gas mileage but when I get to ride more I will know I guess.