PDA

View Full Version : Highway Pegs for F3 Limited - any experience

JimH
02-14-2020, 06:59 AM
I was looking at highway pegs for my F3 Limited, anyone with experience using them? Good, bad, ugly, worth it? Thanks in advance.
Jim

MNBK
02-14-2020, 10:38 AM
Both my wife and I have highway pegs on our F3L's. She is 5"11" and I am 6'2" so it is nice to be able to move your feet around. I got mine from Pit Bull and hers are from LaMonster. If you have long enough legs they are worth it in our opinion. Nothing negative to report on either brand.

Dray
02-14-2020, 12:17 PM
Go for it. Well worth the money, especially if you do road trips.

Dray

SPYD3R
02-14-2020, 03:42 PM
6'2" here, and FLOOR BORDZ are much better (in my opinion) than pegs....
the OEM pegs in position 5, are more than enuff to stretch my legs out... FLOOR BORDZ allow u 2 move my feet fwd & aft with no restrictions....
i do X-countries rides every yr, n if it weren't for my FLOOR BORDZ, i don't think i'd last as long on the road...
178780 178781
SPYD3R-MAN-DAN
Easley, SC

Peteoz
02-14-2020, 04:02 PM
6'2" here, and FLOOR BORDZ are much better (in my opinion) than pegs....
the OEM pegs in position 5, are more than enuff to stretch my legs out... FLOOR BORDZ allow u 2 move my feet fwd & aft with no restrictions....
i do X-countries rides every yr, n if it weren't for my FLOOR BORDZ, i don't think i'd last as long on the road...
SPYD3R-MAN-DAN Easley, SC

Yeah, but the F3 Limited already comes with boards, Dan. It is much easier to simply add a bracket and highway pegs to them from one of several suppliers.

Jim, I have tried several. I have found no downsides, but just make sure that if the pegs themselves face inwards towards the Spyder body, that you have plenty of clearance for you boots to hit the brake in a hurry without fouling them.
Pete

al0vely
02-14-2020, 08:37 PM
I have the ones from Pitbull and enjoy them - they help me get out of hip pain when riding. I have no complaints - I purchased them when they first came out and I think PB was the first to create the F3 pegs.

campermac
02-14-2020, 10:00 PM
till you buy a good set of highway pegs you might as well get the Ultimate Floor Boards from Can Am Spyder Accessories.com The are a definite plus also for being able to get on and off the machine really easy and even easy for a passenger.

Just my thoughts

SPYMAN
02-20-2020, 09:08 AM
https://www.lamonstergarage.com/can-am-spyder-f3-highway-brackets-pegs-lamonster/