PDA

View Full Version : Valdosta Georgia - Need oil change

spyderfish
02-08-2020, 02:29 PM
Surrounded by dealers, 70 - 100 miles. Platinum, gold, silver.

Tallahassee, Jesup, Gainesville, Jacksonville, Kingsland, Byron

Anyone have a good experience and recommendation?Looking for a specific appointment time to wait and ride away same day.

Thank in advance.

Bfromla
02-08-2020, 03:49 PM
From small list I have :Good Reports Alcoa Good Times Knoxville, TN : report of fast service
& East Tennessee ATV in Elizabethton, TN
Person had great help while out on trip after home dealer failed & took extended time on an install. Even found a problem the home dealer could not.

Gwolf
02-08-2020, 04:05 PM
I am 50 south of you and I change my own oil. Easier and faster than taking it in to a dealer and there are no dealers I would recommend.

Jaxfann
02-08-2020, 05:57 PM
Spyderfish - bought my Ryker 600 in Kingsland (much better deal) and they have treated me very well - I think they are a good honest dealership!

However, due to distance I have had my servicing done (plus a couple of issues under warranty) by the Jax dealer - I did not like their sales dept/m at all but I must say their service dept/m has been good to me.

If you go with former call Kevin and if you go with latter call Gabriel - tell them Chas (the English guy) recomended you to call and I think you will be happy!

Hope this helps.