PDA

View Full Version : Invitation to ride 2020

canamjhb
01-30-2020, 01:35 PM
Today I received an email invitation from my local dealer to test ride a new 2020 Spyder RT. It requires that I respond with my preferred date and time for the test ride. I'm scared to respond. :yikes:..... Jim

ollicat
01-30-2020, 01:45 PM
Do it and tell us all what it is like. I am dying for some real life feedback

ARtraveler
01-30-2020, 02:00 PM
Today I received an email invitation from my local dealer to test ride a new 2020 Spyder RT. It requires that I respond with my preferred date and time for the test ride. I'm scared to respond. :yikes:..... Jim

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, come on...you can do it. :roflblack:

Saluda
01-30-2020, 02:33 PM
Also like to hear what you think. Take your check book. :)

Bob L
01-30-2020, 02:40 PM
The banks make money every day, don't be afraid! :-)

jaherbst
01-30-2020, 06:48 PM
Got the same call a couple of days ago. ( Ride Now Motorsports ) The big company with a small heart! At least they got rid of Bill Nash.

Jack

bigbadbrucie
01-30-2020, 07:06 PM

Don’t be scared. The worst that can happen is that it winds up costing you a wee bit of cash....oops, a large bit of cash, err, a whole lot of cash. Remember, you can’t take it (the cash) with you.

campermac
01-30-2020, 08:01 PM
My dealer called me too. I am going to ride it tomorrow. Still kinda cold here in PA. but I will brave the cold to be the first to ride one in our area.

PW2013STL
01-30-2020, 08:13 PM

I just may have to take a ride over there to check it out:ohyea:

stebrock
01-30-2020, 08:36 PM
Look at my new post in the RT forum. initial impressions based on a 3 hour return trip from the dealer.

Revalden
01-30-2020, 09:29 PM
Also like to hear what you think. Take your check book. :)

I'd hafta take a GREAT divorce lawyer with me.

cptjam
01-30-2020, 10:17 PM
This is what we are doing in Texas. You should get a briefing, the differences between the old and new, RT and RTL, and then a nice long ride. Then comments, and a money saving coupon. The new one is much better. The more we ride them, the more we like them! Ride one!!

Frankab
02-01-2020, 04:17 PM

I would be excited......not scared!

PW2013STL
02-01-2020, 07:36 PM

I have a time of 9:30am on the 8th. Are you going?

Copperman
02-01-2020, 11:54 PM
Then comments, and a money saving coupon.

What is this money saving coupon you speak of?

scarecrow
02-02-2020, 05:15 AM
I'd like to do it, but only got 11,000 on my 14Tts and to many add on to trade it in. No wait I just retired and the wife said NOOooo. Lol

cptjam
02-02-2020, 09:08 AM
What is this money saving coupon you speak of?
Get invited. Go to the dealer and register, set a appointment to ride. Go ride. After you fill out a review, you are given a valuable money saving coupon. Mike, my counterpart on Team Arizona, will give it to you after the ride. The coupons are from BRP, and tightly controlled. You have 10 days to use it, or, it is void. So, after you ride, speak with a salesman. That dealer might have incentives, or, you negotiate your deal. Then, your coupon is on top of that!

Copperman
02-02-2020, 09:16 AM
Get invited. Go to the dealer and register, set a appointment to ride. Go ride. After you fill out a review, you are given a valuable money saving coupon. Mike, my counterpart on Team Arizona, will give it to you after the ride. The coupons are from BRP, and tightly controlled. You have 10 days to use it, or, it is void. So, after you ride, speak with a salesman. That dealer might have incentives, or, you negotiate your deal. Then, your coupon is on top of that!

Thanks.

pegasus1300
02-02-2020, 12:45 PM
who is doing the demos in Utah and what dealership is he going to?

Copperman
02-02-2020, 01:49 PM

If you're willing to travel a little to visit a dealer in a neighboring state, how can you find their schedule? Also, is the coupon good at any BRP dealer?