PDA

View Full Version : he gave all for his country

vt228
07-26-2009, 05:05 PM
Marione Cpl,Nicholas Xiarhos was killed in Afghanistan he well be flown to Boston where we well all ryde to Logan air port . we well excourt his body with 33 state police and town police to yarmouth .Massachusetts
with 56 patroit Guard ryders my spyder well be in pursesson with flag flying high to the funerl parlor , then the patriot guard well hold flags lineing the walk way in to the funeralhome then excourt them to the church then to Otis air force bace with full honers . Obomia well atend and kennedy and lots of VIPS . My hart goes out to his MOM, DAD, two SISTERS ,AND BROTHER , grand ma ,grand father,,,,,,, well post more .........VT228

bandwagon
07-26-2009, 06:07 PM
It's good to know that he will be taken care of with the highest of honors. My heart goes out to his family, friends, and fellow warriors.

Marione Cpl,Nicholas Xiarhos was killed in Afghanistan he well be flown to Boston where we well all ryde to Logan air port . we well excourt his body with 33 state police and town police to yarmouth .Massachusetts
with 56 patroit Guard ryders my spyder well be in pursesson with flag flying high to the funerl parlor , then the patriot guard well hold flags lineing the walk way in to the funeralhome then excourt them to the church then to Otis air force bace with full honers . Obomia well atend and kennedy and lots of VIPS . My hart goes out to his MOM, DAD, two SISTERS ,AND BROTHER , grand ma ,grand father,,,,,,, well post more .........VT228

Roaddog2
07-26-2009, 08:28 PM
It's good to know that he will be taken care of with the highest of honors. My heart goes out to his family, friends, and fellow warriors.
:agree::pray:

Brevet05
07-26-2009, 08:38 PM
Praying for God's grace for his family, and comfort in their grief.

vt228
07-26-2009, 08:39 PM
thanks all I well let them no we all care the Patriot Guard well stand tall for all of us to show we care thank you god bless ............:thumbup:

retread
07-26-2009, 10:21 PM
Please thank his family for his service to us, and let them know they are in our prayers.

john

RoadHammer
07-29-2009, 11:37 AM
"Blessed is he that lays down his life for another"

the bible

NewRider
08-07-2009, 08:27 PM
Prayers for the fallen warrior, his family and friends...

NewRider - 20 years in the USAF, including three tours in Vietnam - which includes the hole in my lower spine...and diabetes from Agent Orange...:)

Motza
08-14-2009, 11:03 PM
Praying for God's grace for his family, and comfort in their grief.
:agree: God bless his soul. :pray: