PDA

View Full Version : Another Saturday get together?

bjt
07-25-2009, 07:16 AM
It's possible the Director, Bruce, and his wife Gail will be in Flint for the Crim run August 22nd. If he can make it, his race starts at 8am. Debbie and I will be there to cheer him on and we might be able to have a Spyder get together at our place later that day. Anyone up for all or part of that?

fastfraser
07-25-2009, 08:05 AM
It's possible the Director, Bruce, and his wife Gail will be in Flint for the Crim run August 22nd. If he can make it, his race starts at 8am. Debbie and I will be there to cheer him on and we might be able to have a Spyder get together at our place later that day. Anyone up for all or part of that?

:2thumbs: We are in for the get-together ride. Love to meet you and the wife to hear about your ride to the red carpet. We will be passing the Directors home town and maybe hook up with him.

BRPjunkie
07-26-2009, 08:55 PM
August 23 is the Ride for Kids in Ann Arbor. That is usually a very nice ride and a good cause.

bjt
07-27-2009, 06:53 AM
Debbie has another commitment for the 23rd. She has to leave for it the evening of the 22nd so we'll have to see how everything is going to play out to really get solid plans for that weekend. I know her plans won't have any affect on our plans for Bruce's race on Saturday morning.

SpyderRyder810
07-27-2009, 07:05 AM
Hey Brian, Bob (RLS) and I are teaching for the Red Cross that day. But, if we get done in time maybe we can join you all later...Joan

NancysToy
07-27-2009, 08:59 AM
I'll look at our calendar and check with the boss. Let you know soon.
-Scotty

irish2themax
07-27-2009, 10:59 AM
I think I'm in a Black Hole for Spyders. Wish there were more owners in the area (I'm one of two and have never seen the other one) So..............NOBODY to ryde with. :cus:

I've been in touch with Bulldog who lives in MD. As soon as I get my Spyder back from Fun On Wheels (FOW), we're going to get together. FOW is trying to correct the butcher job done on their "install" of my cruise control and NMN HIS lights/fog lights. FOW was the 2nd dealer to comment on how bad the job was (Indy Cycle and Ski being the 1st.

Putting together a package to take to Magistrate Court to file a claim against my dealer

Some Guy
07-27-2009, 01:14 PM
I'm in a wedding that day (as the Godfather...complete with the Marlon Brando impersonation!), so I can't make it. :gaah:

bjt
07-27-2009, 02:16 PM
Looks like this is going to be a smaller, morning / early afternoon get together, just to cheer Bruce on if he races. I think a bigger Michigan meet is in the works in the upcoming weeks.

bjt
08-14-2009, 07:58 PM
Final update to this gathering...

Bruce contacted me today and said that he had something come up related to work and that would be keeping him in London for that weekend. So the Crim visit is off but we are hoping for a day ride up in the thumb area in the coming weeks. Have to see what Debbie's work schedule is. The tough part is they have been hectic and short staffed at her workplace so she may get asked to cover shifts at a moments notice. :sour:

SpyderRyder810
08-15-2009, 09:25 PM
Hey Brian, keep us informed on the schedule and maybe we can do an impromptu ride...Joan

Duckster
08-17-2009, 12:39 AM
I'm in the Utica/Shelby area so might be able to make it to Flint. Keep me informed of plans if you don't mind another Spyder running around.

Duckster:2thumbs: