PDA

View Full Version : USB connection - why won't my flash drive work?

amathis
01-08-2020, 11:19 PM
Why won't my flash drive work to play music using the AUX cable? HELP It is a 2019 F3 Limited

Peter Aawen
01-09-2020, 01:27 AM
I belive the 2018 & 2019 USB connectors are 'Charge only' output ports & not Aux input ports. :dontknow:

Flamewinger
01-09-2020, 01:41 AM
You now get your music from the smartphone through the USB in the frunk and bluetooth connection. BRP Connect app and Apple Music. (or AUX also in the frunk)

With the new dash you can see and control the music along with GPS, Tracking and weather right in the dash.

billybovine
01-09-2020, 11:44 AM
Flash drives are not compatible with 2018 and 19 Spyders. The system is designed to work with an android or iphone smartphone. So copy all your music files to your smartphone. Audio only goes through BT. So BT pair your phone to the Spyder. That will give you music and phone access. If you wish to use BRP Connect as well. That will display some compatible phone apps on your Spyders screen. Then install the BRP Connect app on your phone and plug it into the usb plug in the glovebox under the windshield. Instructions are in your owners guide and videos are online at Youtube or BRP.