PDA

View Full Version : Glo Ryder Wheel lights

Tyris
12-08-2019, 04:58 PM
Got an advertisement in my e-mail other day. Has anybody actually got these? I thought they wanted me to pre-order these years ago but they never actually were produced, may be mistaken, lost interest in them.

bcer960
12-09-2019, 09:51 AM
I received mine about a month ago. I pre-ordered them a couple years ago. Now, to be fair, my bike is in storage and so the new glo-ryders are still in the box and will be till april.

ARtraveler
12-09-2019, 11:39 AM
I had them on three of my Spyders. These were the "older" version. They came on automatically and showed up pretty nice.

The "newer" version is now what they are talking about. There seems to have been issues with them at first. Hope they now have those issues solved. Time will tell.

Tyris
12-09-2019, 08:43 PM
Think I got on mailing list same time you did but wanted money for a product years before production. Same thing this time, money now with a production run coming late March, which might be two years this March. Interested if I had any faith in the company.

Pirate looks at --
12-10-2019, 10:52 AM
I received mine about a month ago. I pre-ordered them a couple years ago. Now, to be fair, my bike is in storage and so the new glo-ryders are still in the box and will be till april.

Hey Ray, maybe those Glo Ryders will help you see BIG rocks in the Road! Merry Christmas to our Friends up North!

bcer960
12-10-2019, 12:23 PM
I wouldn't count it, had my old ones on this year. The new ones just don't need batteries.

You and Annette have a great wonderful christmas and new years, and PM me when you hear anything about the rally.....:cheers: