PDA

View Full Version : A Hardtop Electric Spyder?!

RICZ
11-18-2019, 05:28 PM
I wanted to start a new thread in this Off Topic Board, but could not find how to do that. So here's an Off Topic for the Off Topic.....
A HARDTOP ELECTRIC SPYDER?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?reload=9&v=gqKxnd0C1Z4&fbclid=IwAR1VBwmml1fhKyHVL57fX_DcGFF5oWiLqkggo9ShI U20sSX-cGtKPLvnExE

Peter Aawen
11-18-2019, 05:56 PM
I've fixed this one for you Ricz. :thumbup:

Just for info & anyone else who doesn't know, the Red Tab up the top left of each board's index screen will do it! The tab that's labelled '+ Post New Thread'! ;)

The Arcimoto vehicles are interesting machines.... but sadly, like so many other 'motor vehicles', it seems they're gonna take a loooong time to hit the city streets here in Aus! :shocked: Sometimes, you'd think we were a whole world away, not just on the other side of this one we all live on?! :dontknow:

RICZ
11-18-2019, 06:46 PM
I've fixed this one for you Ricz. :thumbup:
Just for info & anyone else who doesn't know, the Red Tab up the top left of each board's index screen will do it! The tab that's labelled '+ Post New Thread'! ;)
The only red tab in the upper left is labeled "Reply to thread" and that didn't get me to posting a new thread. Am I missing something?

Peter Aawen
11-18-2019, 07:09 PM
Yeah, I think that you're missing that you've gotta go OUT of a thread and up to the Off Topic Forum board index page first - if you look up the top left NOW, (as you read this) you will see the Red '+ Reply to Thread' tab, but immediately above that is a link to 'Wrap my Spyder' (usually) & then above that is a Red line of text with a little house to it's left. This line shows you where/how deep you are into the Forum & sub-board structures, and in this case it should show Forum, General Discussions, Off Topic Board (all in Red) then the thread title 'A Hardtop Electric Spyder?!' (in black) - can you find that? :dontknow:

Once you've got that, if you click on 'Off Topic Board' in that Red line, it'll take you directly to the board's index page, where all the various thread titles are listed in most recent activity order, with a little more info displayed as well. Buuut, once there, the Red '+ Post New Thread' tab is almost the same colour and it is in the same place the 'Reply to Thread' tab is here/now on this screen (ie, when you're looking at the content of a thread), but once you're on the Index page it is swapped for the tab for '+Post New Thread' - and clicking on that is the tab that lets you start a new thread. :ohyea:

Ps: there's another '+ Post New Thread' tab waaay down on the BOTTOM left of every Index Page too, just to make it easier to find one when you need to. ;)

JimH
11-18-2019, 07:10 PM
I wanted to start a new thread in this Off Topic Board, but could not find how to do that. So here's an Off Topic for the Off Topic.....
A HARDTOP ELECTRIC SPYDER?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?reload=9&v=gqKxnd0C1Z4&fbclid=IwAR1VBwmml1fhKyHVL57fX_DcGFF5oWiLqkggo9ShI U20sSX-cGtKPLvnExE

Here is an article about it:
https://www.theverge.com/2019/11/18/20961144/arcimoto-fuv-electric-three-wheel-nyc-drive-motorcyle-specs-price-speed

RICZ
11-18-2019, 07:34 PM
Peter,
I thank you for your assistance. You are a wonderful tutor. Thanks again.
Ric

ARtraveler
11-18-2019, 07:39 PM
Yeah, I think that you're missing that you've gotta go OUT of a thread and up to the Off Topic Forum board index page first - if you look up the top left NOW, (as you read this) you will see the Red '+ Reply to Thread' tab, but immediately above that is a link to 'Wrap my Spyder' (usually) & then above that is a Red line of text with a little house to it's left. This line shows you where/how deep you are into the Forum & sub-board structures, and in this case it should show Forum, General Discussions, Off Topic Board (all in Red) then the thread title 'A Hardtop Electric Spyder?!' (in black) - can you find that? :dontknow:

Once you've got that, if you click on 'Off Topic Board' in that Red line, it'll take you directly to the board's index page, where all the various thread titles are listed in most recent activity order, with a little more info displayed as well. Buuut, once there, the Red '+ Post New Thread' tab is almost the same colour and it is in the same place the 'Reply to Thread' tab is here/now on this screen (ie, when you're looking at the content of a thread), but once you're on the Index page it is swapped for the tab for '+Post New Thread' - and clicking on that is the tab that lets you start a new thread. :ohyea:

Ps: there's another '+ Post New Thread' tab waaay down on the BOTTOM left of every Index Page too, just to make it easier to find one when you need to. ;)

:agree: You beat me to it with the right explanation. :bowdown:

ARtraveler
11-19-2019, 10:00 AM
I am thinking I would rather have a Slingshot.

Grandpot
11-19-2019, 10:05 AM
Personally, I don't really care for it. Looks too much like a golf cart.