PDA

View Full Version : NMN

tatt2r
07-20-2009, 02:25 PM
can't say enough about the ease of installation of NMN products ....installed triple play in both dee's spyder and mine she got the center tail light a I got givi bag lights and removed the rear factory directionals ....and man do they show up now ... worth every penny .... :thumbup:

Capt John
07-20-2009, 02:33 PM
:agree::clap::clap::clap:

zzneonzz
07-20-2009, 02:35 PM
:agree:

Magic Man
07-20-2009, 03:28 PM
can't say enough about the ease of installation of NMN products ....installed triple play in both dee's spyder and mine she got the center tail light a I got givi bag lights and removed the rear factory directionals ....and man do they show up now ... worth every penny .... :thumbup:

Cool! :ohyea::doorag:

Hope this keeps you both a bit safer out there! :thumbup:

:nopic:

MM

Firefly
07-20-2009, 04:19 PM
Please post some pics of the lights on the BRP saddlebags.

I heard this weekend that you have to send the bags in to have them installed????

Is this correct?

Capt John
07-20-2009, 04:43 PM
Go to thread "Magic Man does it again!" it has a video. Go to his website and look at installation info.

Magic Man
07-20-2009, 04:59 PM
[quote=Firefly;122019
I heard this weekend that you have to send the bags in to have them installed????

Is this correct?[/quote]

No that was wrong.:wrong:

This is a totally "do it yourself at home" kit ,and there is no need to send the bags anywhere. :thumbup:

MM

Firefly
07-20-2009, 05:27 PM
No that was wrong.:wrong:

This is a totally "do it yourself at home" kit ,and there is no need to send the bags anywhere. :thumbup:

MM

Awesome.

So here's an odd question for you..... these tie into the blinkers - right?

I have the tail-light conversion thingy from Evoluzione which allows my tail lights to also flash(per side) along with the turn signals.

Would I be able to hook up to my brake lights instead of the turn signals so I can have the bag lights also act as running lights?

I know you sell a kit that can do that (triple, double, quad, etc....) - but I hate to have to just ditch the setup I already have.

Other than that--- I'm ready to order!

Thanks!

Magic Man
07-20-2009, 07:02 PM
Awesome.

So here's an odd question for you..... these tie into the blinkers - right?

I have the tail-light conversion thingy from Evoluzione which allows my tail lights to also flash(per side) along with the turn signals.

Would I be able to hook up to my brake lights instead of the turn signals so I can have the bag lights also act as running lights?

I know you sell a kit that can do that (triple, double, quad, etc....) - but I hate to have to just ditch the setup I already have.

Other than that--- I'm ready to order!

Thanks!

Sorry but it is not designed to work with the set up you have.

MM

bjt
07-20-2009, 07:06 PM

You could do what dltang and I did. Sold our Evoluzione rear light modifier and replace it with the Triple Play. I don't regret it for a second. :thumbup:

Putt-Putt
07-20-2009, 08:20 PM
Hey NMN or anyone Didn't I here a while back that NMN was going to or thinking about a front Hand Brake kit for old spydee? :dontknow: :dontknow:

Firefly
07-20-2009, 08:30 PM
You could do what dltang and I did. Sold our Evoluzione rear light modifier and replace it with the Triple Play. I don't regret it for a second. :thumbup:

Good idea.....

Magic Man
07-20-2009, 08:44 PM
Hey NMN or anyone Didn't I here a while back that NMN was going to or thinking about a front Hand Brake kit for old spydee? :dontknow: :dontknow:

I already have one and have since Jan.2008.

Only problem is I found out I was allergic.....

Allergic to being sued that is.

One problem, any problem that can be blamed on stopping or stopping distances (real or not) when someone has an accident and you will become the "blame guy" for sure.

Our insurance company almost fell out of the chair laughing when I told them what we wanted them to cover. Then the quote for the additional coverage to cover a kit like this made me fall out of the chair with shock. :yikes:

So, for right now I'd say ISCI has a kit for those of you wanting one. :2thumbs:

As for NMN coming out with one...

We'll see how this all plays out before we do anything at all.:popcorn:

MM

Firefly
07-20-2009, 08:50 PM
I see the triple play is discounted if ordered with the bag setup.... :thumbup:

Can the triple play come with Amber lights for the stock turn signals instead of red?

Magic Man
07-21-2009, 03:36 AM
I see the triple play is discounted if ordered with the bag setup.... :thumbup:

Can the triple play come with Amber lights for the stock turn signals instead of red?

This is not the normal Triple Play kit with the bag lights as it contains no turn signal LEDs because you will have the GIVI bag lights instead. That is why it is a different price.

No Triply Play set up is legal when using an amber rear turn signal, as when turn signals become running and brake lights too they must be red here in the States. :thumbup:

MM

Firefly
07-21-2009, 07:05 AM
Okay--- but do the stock blinkers still work normally with givi and triple play setup?

Magic Man
07-21-2009, 07:40 AM
Okay--- but do the stock blinkers still work normally with givi and triple play setup?

Yes they do! :thumbup:

MM