PDA

View Full Version : Bikes, Blues, & BBQ Rally

zzneonzz
07-20-2009, 08:42 AM
I was wondering if anyone was planning on attending this rally? I was thinking of heading out there for a couple of days for this Rally and would like to meet up with some folks in the area. I would probably be staying in Rogers AR unless someone knows of a better place.

WizardMaster
07-20-2009, 03:13 PM
We will be there setup at Pig Trail Harley Davidson in Rogers. welcome

zzneonzz
07-20-2009, 03:51 PM
We will be there setup at Pig Trail Harley Davidson in Rogers. welcome

Awsome well if i make it down there I hope to meet up with you guys. Maybe get some Wizard Lights added if ya'll will have them with you. LOL.

xpeschon
07-20-2009, 03:56 PM
When is this event anyway? I kind of lost the bubble on it so to speak, I have always wanted to go now this gives me a reason if it fits my schedule..

thanks in advance.

Joe

orangespydiegirl
07-20-2009, 04:57 PM
It's the same time as spyders in the smokies, sorry we're gonna miss meeting you NMN and crew.

kalavera
07-20-2009, 05:35 PM
I contemplated riding out to this event but its a long haul from pensacola...

dont think I am gonna make this

zzneonzz
07-20-2009, 05:40 PM
When is this event anyway? I kind of lost the bubble on it so to speak, I have always wanted to go now this gives me a reason if it fits my schedule..

thanks in advance.

Joe

Its Sept 23-26

http://www.bikesbluesandbbq.org/

It's the same time as spyders in the smokies, sorry we're gonna miss meeting you NMN and crew.
Yea i'm not gonna be able to get enough time off work to go to spyder int he smokies so since this is a bit closer and only a 3 day event i figure it should be easier for me to get the time off.

Also will be nice to meet the great folks at NMN were I tend to spend so much money LOL.

vt228
07-20-2009, 05:54 PM
where is it at I wood like to go someone post where ,when,time please:dontknow:

zzneonzz
07-20-2009, 06:29 PM
where is it at I wood like to go someone post where ,when,time please:dontknow:

Here is a the link with all the info http://www.bikesbluesandbbq.org/ (http://www.bikesbluesandbbq.org/)

TONY YOUNG
07-21-2009, 04:04 PM
Spyder Ryders!!!
THis event is HUGE!! It is a GREAT EVENT and Spyder Ryders need to come out in full force:doorag:... By the way, if anyone is interested in demo ryding a SPyder- a little birdie told me that BRP will be there with their Big demo Diesels (this little birdie knows his stuff!!)so if you know someone who wants to ryde and you dont want them ryding yours, let them ryde BRP's machines!!! This event is like a Daytona Bike Week but is set in a great area to ryde, lots of mountains with twist and turns...:ohyea: Everyone who can make it out better start planning know though-the area gets booked up quick....

Oh yeah I'll be there too...Spyder Ryders unite.
hope to see yall there

D&J's#2
07-23-2009, 07:05 PM
Tony, we plan on mak'in it, but probably not until sat. around noon-gotta work fri.:spyder::gaah: Where will ya'll be set up?(near the intersection of---):helpsmilie:

zzneonzz
07-23-2009, 09:04 PM
Well i just booked a room out there from the 22nd to the 25th (gotta leave friday) hopefully will be able to meet up with some of you guys while i'm there.

GaryTheBadger
07-24-2009, 11:33 AM
SpyderRyders of Northwest Arkansas will be there! :thumbup:

SPYDERPOPS
07-24-2009, 12:06 PM
I plan on being there after the Smokies, long haul but I can do it. Only 3 Spyders were there last year. Myself, a fella from OK and a guy working for Bradford.

It is very fun to cruise up and down the strip and if we get enough Spyders together we can do the parade together. What a showing that would be.

Either I will be there Friday night late or Sat. about noon.
Harvey

TONY YOUNG
07-25-2009, 10:44 AM
Tony, we plan on mak'in it, but probably not until sat. around noon-gotta work fri.:spyder::gaah: Where will ya'll be set up?(near the intersection of---):helpsmilie:

Hey yall,
We will be at the Randal Tyson Track center with the corporate BRP trucks, it'll be hard to miss us. . . I dont remember the intersection but it is one of the major areas for concerts and all demo rydes including HD, Yamaha, Victory, Honda, pretty much everyone- and the BBQ cook off is right across the street if I remember correct. Yall have my cell phone # give me a shout and I will try to guide you in (although I dont really know the area very well, I'll try!!)... Have a great weekend!!!!:ohyea:

B Cool
Tony

D&J's#2
07-31-2009, 09:34 PM
Thanks Tony:yes: Hope to see ya'll there:ohyea:

ehagerman
08-01-2009, 06:24 PM
We are thanking of making the trip to fayetville but depends on wheather we can get a room and the weather. im in Hot Springs and looking for riders in this area to meet with and ride with anyone interested you can contact me at echagerman@yahoo.com:spyder:

widowmaker1
09-11-2009, 06:35 PM
I have been attending this event for years and wouldn't miss it. This is my first year to have my own ride so that gives me that much more incentive to go. Rooms are tough to come by but there are plenty of campsite as well as hotels in nearby cities. The event is spread out all over the NW corner of the state and is tons of fun.

I have gotten confirmation that BRP will be there with all the new rides complete with demo riders, etc.

For more information on the event, check out the official website here. (http://www.bikesbluesandbbq.org/) The event is the 23rs thru the 26th. A nearby church is having a Biker Sunday for those still in town on Sunday and the hubby and I are considering attending.