PDA

View Full Version : New Spyder Ryder in Tampa Bay!

tbspyder
07-19-2009, 08:29 PM
I just became a new Spyder owner this weekend. I will be looking for people to ride with in the Tampa Bay area soon.
I plan on going to the Spyders in the Smokies event in September. However, I知 not hard core enough like many of you to ride down the straight, flat, two lane, semi truck ridden I-75 for 5 hours so I plan on trailering it up. I値l have 5 days to ride when I get there. I think I have room for an extra Spyder in the trailer if someone is interested. (I just need to test out two Spyders in it first). I hope to meet all the local riders I can soon.
Chris

Cajunborn
07-19-2009, 08:38 PM
welcome To the family need something all you have to do it asked and I promised you you will get an answer might not be the one you want but you will get an answer.
welcome and:congrats: on your 17 plus purchase of the Spyder

ld271
07-19-2009, 08:54 PM
welcome

ataDude
07-19-2009, 09:03 PM
welcome

superfly3
07-19-2009, 09:05 PM
welcome

babyanlee
07-20-2009, 05:00 AM
welcome :congrats: If you want to ryder pm us. There is a :spyder:get together this Sat. July 25, 5pm - 9 pm at Wire grass Mall. Hope to see you there.:yes::yes::yes:

BumbleBee
07-20-2009, 05:37 AM
welcome:congrats: Enjoy your ride!!!

hammer663
07-20-2009, 05:57 AM
welcome:congrats:Welcome!!!! Upstate NY here but very good chance to meet you sometime if you go to Spyder events. Still trying to fit the smokies ride in but it is not looking good. However, We will be coming down to Florida this winter during bike week. Maybe then.

Bersquack
07-20-2009, 06:11 AM
welcome

Blinc
07-20-2009, 09:24 AM
Hope you saved some coin for mods!
It's inevitable.
I live in Litha, but work in Tampa and my spyder is a daily rider.
Let me know when you want to take a ride.

fastfraser
07-20-2009, 11:20 AM
:congrats:welcome:spyder2: on.

FANG
07-20-2009, 02:54 PM
welcome :congrats: on your ryde if you are ever in the Panhadle give me shout and we will ryde.

Brevet05
07-20-2009, 03:03 PM
:congrats:welcome

lissy
07-20-2009, 11:02 PM
:congrats: i am in Brandon and working on getting my spyder this week. Barneys Just Announced!
Purchase a new Spyder by 8/31/09 and get a FREE 3 year Warranty and $1000 in accessories! While supplies last! i can wait to ride it all over ^^

Blinc
07-21-2009, 11:12 AM
:congrats: i am in Brandon and working on getting my spyder this week. Barneys Just Announced!
Purchase a new Spyder by 8/31/09 and get a FREE 3 year Warranty and $1000 in accessories! While supplies last! i can wait to ride it all over ^^

I'm curious, how much are they asking for their spyders now?

Capt John
07-21-2009, 12:22 PM
welcome:congrats::yes::yes::yes:

lissy
07-22-2009, 10:52 PM
15k for the Grey, the others 16k

Bersquack
07-23-2009, 08:02 AM

welcome

swrafey2000
07-23-2009, 05:03 PM
I just became a new Spyder owner this weekend. I will be looking for people to ride with in the Tampa Bay area soon.
I plan on going to the Spyders in the Smokies event in September. However, I知 not hard core enough like many of you to ride down the straight, flat, two lane, semi truck ridden I-75 for 5 hours so I plan on trailering it up. I値l have 5 days to ride when I get there. I think I have room for an extra Spyder in the trailer if someone is interested. (I just need to test out two Spyders in it first). I hope to meet all the local riders I can soon.
Chris

There are 2 of us from lakeland and we are also going to the Spyder event in TN. It's a little longer than 5 hours to TN. 12 hours sounds about right. We are leaving on Tuesday afternoon and coming back Sunday morning. Are u interested in convoying with us? Are u going to Wiregrass mall on this Saturday?

tbspyder
07-23-2009, 07:39 PM
There are 2 of us from lakeland and we are also going to the Spyder event in TN. It's a little longer than 5 hours to TN. 12 hours sounds about right. We are leaving on Tuesday afternoon and coming back Sunday morning. Are u interested in convoying with us? Are u going to Wiregrass mall on this Saturday?

The plan is to head up on Sunday the 20th and start the trip back Saturday the 26th. I knew the trip was longer than 5 hours but after the 5 hours on I-75 the roads start to get a little more interesting. If you have any extra gear you don't want to haul up I would be happy to take it for you. I have reservations at Red Roof Inn.

I haven't decided on Wire Grass yet. I want to go, however my helmet and other gear have not come in yet. I would be driving with no gear? This week I've been working on installing alot of accessories in the evenings but I should finish before Saturday night.

I like the new paint jobs on your Spyders!

tbspyder
07-23-2009, 07:49 PM

lissy, who are you dealing with at Barney's? I also bought mine there from Mitch. I used Motorsports of Tampa against them. They don't like for business to go somewhere else in this economy. I think you can do better than 15k+++ on a SM5 if that is what you're looking at. They were very good to work with and I felt like they were being very fair. Let me know if I can help in any way. Good Luck, You'll Love it!

docdoru
07-23-2009, 08:08 PM
See you girls an guys Saturday at Wiregrass :thumbup:

lissy
07-24-2009, 01:05 AM
mmmmm no Brittney, but that is a good idea where is that one at so i can go see it and see how much they have it for. The guys were like mmm didnt think a girl can be buying one so she was the one i ask. First time i went maybe it was him that was nice even gave me someone to paint it^^ i can go this weekend and check it out then come back with they told me this lol
thanks so much

lissy
07-24-2009, 01:11 AM
well i am a bit scare because never ride one, but always wanted too. I cant wait to get on it and go all over. i travel a lot, i be like man i be riding the bike over here lol Going to get my moto license this coming week so we see on that one ^^ thanks i will need all the help and i hope i will feel ok when i get it and not to scare like i am now but i will still get it.
thank you so much:yes:

lissy
07-24-2009, 01:44 AM
how much u pay for urs tbspyder (http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/member.php?u=3895) if u dont mine telling me. Yes the SM5 is the one i want and need lol :spyder2:

tbspyder
07-24-2009, 06:21 AM
how much u pay for urs tbspyder (http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/member.php?u=3895) if u dont mine telling me. Yes the SM5 is the one i want and need lol :spyder2:

It's hard to say exactly because we rolled alot of accesories into the deal. It should work out to be about 14k+++. Don't let thier dealer fees scare you, they want just over a thousand for them.

Blinc
07-24-2009, 08:38 AM
See you girls an guys Saturday at Wiregrass :thumbup:

Wife will be coming up on her red/black SE5 and I will have the yellow SM5, CUALL there!

lissy
07-24-2009, 09:13 AM
oh yea it work, i told them that i was going to see motosport because they giving me a good deal and she said lol oh but wait we have not talk about price yet, price is something we can always work it out. I told her yea ok let me still go see them and check what they got i be calling u lol
thanks so much, let see how they are when they see mmm a girl wanted to buy a bike ^^

tbspyder
07-24-2009, 12:07 PM
My helmet came in today :clap:, the wife and I are going to try and make Wire Grass Saturday. What time does everyone meet? Where? Do you guys eat dinner while your're there? It will be my first time out on the Spyder since I picked it up last Saturday. I've had it torn apart installing accessories all week.

swrafey2000
07-24-2009, 07:32 PM
My helmet came in today :clap:, the wife and I are going to try and make Wire Grass Saturday. What time does everyone meet? Where? Do you guys eat dinner while your're there? It will be my first time out on the Spyder since I picked it up last Saturday. I've had it torn apart installing accessories all week.

Most people get there between 4:30 or 5. It's from 5-9. We usually eat dinner there. Most of the Spyders park where the Motorsports of north Tampa tent is set up. Hope to see u there! I didnt leave Allentown, PA until 5:30 today. So hopefully I will be there tomorrow.

effgjamis
07-26-2009, 01:22 PM
welcome:congrats::clap::yes::clap::yes:

Blinc
07-26-2009, 01:53 PM
It was cool to meet part of the gang at Wire Grass yesterday.
Doc has a seriously hooked up Spyder and cool helmet, true spyder diehard! Babyanlee, I think the baby part of that, lol, and my wife joined Charles in some fun street dancing next to the spyders. Chris glad you and Ronda?? (I think I got that wrong) could make the ride

Charles runs the http://www.tampabayspyders.com/ site, which we shall be joining up on today. He has the silver spyder with the stereo system in it...makes it a blast at these kinds of functions!

I have some video and pics that I will upload later tonight if I get a chance.

Hope to see you guy on another ride/event :-)