PDA

View Full Version : exhaust

guate504
10-22-2019, 02:07 PM
First off all, thanks for letting me join this group. Just wondering if anyone added an exhaust to their CanAm Spyder? If so where did yall order from? Thanks in advance.

Chupaca
10-22-2019, 02:57 PM
Welcome to the spyder world and this most informative site...:clap: You will find we can better help with information from you as to year model etc. Many exhausts out there to choose from depending on what you are looking for....performance, sound and looks etc. I have only had two systems one being the Hindle which was great but did not hold together well when aggressive ryding. I now have a Yoshimura R77 that is even better and is made for many more models....You tube has many you can see and hear and we have vendors on the home page to help as well....:thumbup:

ARtraveler
10-22-2019, 03:34 PM
Profile says F3 Limited.

I think you would be looking at something Akropovik

:welcome:

ke5eua
10-22-2019, 07:11 PM
I did the cat delete from la monster garage and love it. Ran it without the baffle for a while but when the wife started riding on the back she complained so the baffle went in. Still sounds great. The reaction I get when I start the F3T around other spyder owners is priceless. With the stock muffler you wouldn't know unless you looked underneath.

http://www.lamonstergarage.com/can-am-spyder-1330-performance-muffler-replacement-pipe-lamonster/