PDA

View Full Version : Anyone still making 998 cat deletes?

crazyspyder
10-13-2019, 03:25 PM
HELLO,
anyone knows who still makes a cat delete bypass pipe for my 2012 spyder rt . thanks in advance.

Cruzr Joe
10-13-2019, 03:49 PM
Spyderpops.com
Or
Lamonstergarage.com

Should have them

Cruzr Joe

crazyspyder
10-13-2019, 06:34 PM
thanks joe but no...none of these vendors seem to carry it no mo-I reckon ! only find 1330 fitment..and the search continues.

Sputter
10-13-2019, 09:23 PM
HELLO,
anyone knows who still makes a cat delete bypass pipe for my 2012 spyder rt . thanks in advance.

I think the dealer Pitbull Motorsports or something close to that in Missouri has them? Don't care much for the design as I need one for my 13. I may order the stainless bends and a merged collector and make my own over the winter.

rx2ride
01-15-2020, 05:31 PM
Now available on rlsexhaust.com

DGoebel
01-16-2020, 10:29 PM
RLS Exhaust has them or you can buy my old one from Pitbull Powersports
https://rls-exhaust.myshopify.com/

RLS Exhaust
01-16-2020, 10:48 PM
I do build them https://rls-exhaust.myshopify.com/search?x=4&y=8&q=998+cat+bypass

carbonation
01-18-2020, 02:28 PM
https://spyderstore.com/index.php?route=product/category&path=59_67

Tarzan
10-21-2023, 10:56 AM
Is anyone still offering a cat delete pipe for the 998's anymore? I'm looking for one for my 2012 RTS

Peter Aawen
10-21-2023, 03:57 PM
Is anyone still offering a cat delete pipe for the 998's anymore? I'm looking for one for my 2012 RTS

Did you read any of the earlier posts in the thread before adding your post/question?? :dontknow:

Here's one that looks like a good place to start - post #7 is from one of our Sponsors, and it's just 2 posts before your post #9 ....

I do build them https://rls-exhaust.myshopify.com/search?x=4&y=8&q=998+cat+bypass

Just Sayin' :rolleyes:

Tarzan
10-21-2023, 04:42 PM
Did you read any of the earlier posts in the thread before adding your post/question?? :dontknow:

Here's one that looks like a good place to start - post #7 is from one of our Sponsors, and it's just 2 posts before your post #9 ....

Just Sayin' :rolleyes:

Yes I did. And went to those websites that were referred to and found nothing. But thanks for asking.

Mikey
10-21-2023, 05:34 PM
Yes I did. And went to those websites that were referred to and found nothing. But thanks for asking.

I you read the RLS website all the way to the bottom, you'll see that there's one that will fit a 2012 RT!:coffee:

Peter Aawen
10-21-2023, 06:03 PM

If you read a few of RLS Exhaust Rick's posts, you'll quickly realise that one thing about his business is that his WEBSITE is NOT the place to go to get the latest info! However, it does say up front to call or email him... ;) Basically, he's so busy making exhausts that the website often doesn't get updated, AND he does tend to work off the 'Waiting Lists' generated by those people who call and ask for particular products... :rolleyes: So if you really want to know what he's got in stock; what he can make; or what's going to be coming off his production line soon (ie, as soon as he finishes up welding/coating his latest product run ;) ), then you'll REALLY HAFTA CALL HIM!! :lecturef_smilie:

Same with many of our Sponsors - they aren't all big outfits with major supply contracts who can afford the time & $$ to keep their websites immaculately up to date; they're smaller operations where everyone generally works bloody hard on keeping their customers happy and supplying the things the customers want, rather than just what they can sell at the most profit... Lamonster, RLS, BajaRon, Motorcycle Dave, et al ALL frequently post here to the effect that if you don't see it on their site, CALL THEM!! :ohyea:

So I'd suggest that even if the website says 'Sold Out', if you want a Cat Delete for a V-Twin Spyder, you'll need to call and ask. :thumbup:

Tarzan
10-21-2023, 07:24 PM
Thanks for the help guys. I got ahold of Ricky Sutton through email and he is putting me on his list.
Hopefully that will help with the heat I hear about. Just need to get one before next summer. It’s finally cooling down here in Arizona so it’s no big deal in the winter.

Sampi1099
11-05-2023, 12:44 PM
I got mine from Rick and he is very easy to buy from at a far price too. Good luck.

Jim
Apache Junction Az.