PDA

View Full Version : Squared Away to Texas!!

cptjam
10-10-2019, 01:41 PM
Squared Away will be at the Spyders in the hills rally in Kerrville, Texas. Less than a week away!! We love this rally and all the people! Can’t wait!! Hope to see you there!!

jcthorne
10-10-2019, 02:17 PM
See you there! Weather is looking MUCH better than last year.

cptjam
10-10-2019, 06:09 PM
So, no scuba gear? Good! We are getting excited! Can’t wait to see everyone!!

SpyderAnn01
10-10-2019, 08:17 PM
See you there! Weather is looking MUCH better than last year.

Haha, it won’t take much to be an improvement over last year. I am wearing my I Survived Texas Spyders in the Hills Rally t-shirt today and am hoping that they won’t need to sell one of them again this year. The new venue should be much better though even if it rains. See you next week.

NautiBrit
10-10-2019, 09:10 PM
It's been a while since I've seen you both, looking forward to saying hi.

cptjam
10-14-2019, 03:24 PM
Wheels rolling east!! PHX for lunch. Demming for dinner. Kerrville tomorrow! See you there! Joe

cptjam
10-14-2019, 11:54 PM
Hunkered down in Demming. Clear and dry. Loving fall riding! No sweat, no problem! See you there!!

cptjam
10-15-2019, 09:57 PM
Made it in! Had some super thick fog �� this morning, clear all day, developed an oil leak (messy!), rain this evening. So much for the afternoon on Sunday cleaning! Nice hotel, great restaurant across the parking lot, and the venue is 4 miles away. Will drop the trailer there, and drop off the bike for warranty repairs with Rocky. Should just be a gasket. Just messy. In 500 miles, leaked out maybe 20 ounces, total, which we topped off at each gas stop. Got some gunk spray cleaner, and will tidy up a bit. All part of the adventure !!

cptjam
10-16-2019, 11:00 PM
Bike is at Coyote Powersports in Rocky ‘s hands. Hooked Ann up with a loaner, so we followed Louis around the hill country. Had a blast! So much fun! Had lunch at Camp Verde. Delicious! Ran into so many friends! We love this rally! If you are interested in going to a great rally, come! If you don’t know anyone, come! Find us, we will introduce you to the folks we know. If you have a Spyder, come! The vendors can hook you up! Most of all, come for the fellowship! It’s the people that make it great! Some of the nicest people I’ve ever met! We rode 1300 miles to come. Join us!!