PDA

View Full Version : light question

whitedog43
10-01-2019, 05:04 PM
sometimes i have a difficult time asking questions when it should be so ovious, so here goes what are the two smaller round lights next to the headlights called, i can't seem to find any mention of them. mine has never been on and wondering if this is normal. any answers or thoughts greatly appreciated. thanks Ray

CharlieIndia
10-01-2019, 05:13 PM
Accent lights: :dontknow:

Pirate looks at --
10-01-2019, 05:14 PM
Let’s start with, What Spyder Model and year do you have? If you have an F3 T or L, they are fog lights.

Lew L
10-01-2019, 05:46 PM
I believe they are not lights but reflectors. In Europe they are lights. This is if we are assuming ( lord I hate to do that ) we talking about an RT.

whitedog43
10-01-2019, 05:58 PM
sorry for the lack of information, it's a 2017 rt but not the limited, base model i guess?

Purple Guy
10-01-2019, 07:12 PM
sometimes i have a difficult time asking questions when it should be so ovious, so here goes what are the two smaller round lights next to the headlights called, i can't seem to find any mention of them. mine has never been on and wondering if this is normal. any answers or thoughts greatly appreciated. thanks Ray

If they are in the same housing than they're Part # 710003096 Auxilary Light.
I'd be surprised if they were both burnt out so maybe check your fuses.
Those are the only lights that will come on when you turn your key on but haven't started the bike...