PDA

View Full Version : I bought a new car

Rogue Hawk
09-29-2019, 01:13 AM
I did not want to, but my 2012 Cadillac CTS, although did not break down often, was very expensive when it did. So I was not saving much by not having a car payment. I mostly broke even. It was also a magnet for people who liked to hit into it in parking lots and run off. So I decided I wanted something reliable, something that might last for 6 to 10 years, and won't be a target for envious losers. I had two Accords previously for a combined seven years and they never broke down. Accord is listed as a family car. But I think it's much more. It's been on Car and Driver's 10 Best list for 33 years. This new model looks much more expensive than it is. I paid 25k for a Sport trim model.

Here is a good review on it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBU2DnyJw10

My Car176009

Haikanko
09-29-2019, 05:39 AM
I went east but not as far as you for my new car - owned it for 3 years now and so far brilliant 176017

youngers
09-29-2019, 06:10 AM
hahahaha about those " dinks" who hit your car in parking lots , try not to visit the " wal -marts " so much and park wayyyyyy away from front door best spot parking !!:roflblack:
but really , this is a super looking car , will you be able to get out as easy as get in ? ( only reason I mention this is I had been looking at the Supera .. but thought again about how to get out of it , ) so we picked up a used liincoln MKX for the same price as a used Nissan s.u.v. ...
you still ride spyder though right ?

Copperman
09-29-2019, 04:56 PM
Can't beat those Hondas.

RICZ
09-29-2019, 08:39 PM
Fess up, RH, You went ga-ga over that chic and got wowed by her spiel.

Rogue Hawk
09-30-2019, 03:33 PM
Fess up, RH, You went ga-ga over that chic and got wowed by her spiel.

She is my girlfriend. She just doesn't know it yet.