3.MRS.MAGICMAN
4.MAGICMAN
5.SOPHER
6.DUDLEY
7.JENNIFER
only 2849 to go....:ohyea::ohyea::ohyea:

WizardMaster
07-16-2009, 11:49 AM
:lecturef_smilie: Hey you forgot about Evan and Patti!!!!!!!

Guess its my turn next:popcorn:. Need to finish up my sleeve.

tatt2r
07-16-2009, 11:51 AM

how could i forget thats what i get for going on forum without coffee.....:shocked:

beka
07-16-2009, 12:45 PM
I need to wait for my husband to make up his mind about his tattoo so we can head back up there.

patches
07-16-2009, 12:47 PM
?? what exactly is the Lair?

Tripod
07-16-2009, 12:49 PM
Could the rest of us be enlightened as to "The Lair" :hun:

Tripod

Sopher
07-16-2009, 01:03 PM
Only pictures could best describe it....
{tatt2r insert pics here}

WizardMaster
07-16-2009, 01:15 PM
how could i forget thats what i get for going on forum without coffee.....:shocked:

That's exactly what I was thinking!:roflblack:

Bersquack
07-16-2009, 01:16 PM
The Lair is Tatt's tattoo shop!

I'm really thinking about doing a 500 mile detour on my way back home after my vacation and come back with some ink.

I'll sleep on it and let you know!

tatt2r
07-16-2009, 02:20 PM
http://www.dragonslairtattoo.net

dltang
07-16-2009, 02:43 PM
Who knows what next year has in store for bjt and me. I have been to most of the 50 states except the New England states. I have been to New York and just over the river to New Jersey but that is it. Maybe, we will have to make some plans to head that way for next summer. I would love to come visit and hob nob with all the New England SpyderLovers. And most definitely visit the Lair and get my very first tattoo touched up a bit. :ohyea:

tatt2r
07-16-2009, 03:12 PM
Who knows what next year has in store for bjt and me. I have been to most of the 50 states except the New England states. I have been to New York and just over the river to New Jersey but that is it. Maybe, we will have to make some plans to head that way for next summer. I would love to come visit and hob nob with all the New England SpyderLovers. And most definitely visit the Lair and get my very first tattoo touched up a bit. :ohyea:

anytime deb .... and dont think for a minute me and dee wouldnt drive to see you guys and my new trailer is big enough to carry my tattoo equipment +

jeuchler
07-16-2009, 03:40 PM
so far
1.NICK CARO
2.BECKA
3.MRS.MAGICMAN
4.MAGICMAN
5.SOPHER
6.DUDLEY
7.JENNIFER
only 2849 to go....:ohyea::ohyea::ohyea:

OK, tatt2r, you've told me before that you are losing your mind but

#3 and #4 on your list ARE Ev and Pat!

Also, I'm not too offended that you left Kristin and I off the list. We only drove through wind, snow, and 29 degree temps on Easter Sunday to get the banner AND the Sharpie (which you could've mailed, by the way) and we're not even on the list.

It's fine.

We're not offended.

(If it's a list of "those who got tattoos here at the Lair", then we shouldn't be on the list--HOWEVER you had closed up shop by the time we got there SO we had no chance of getting those matching "Rotax" tattoos we had our hearts set on. My daughter cried all the way home. Of course her tears froze...)

tatt2r
07-16-2009, 03:52 PM
OK, tatt2r, you've told me before that you are losing your mind but

#3 and #4 on your list ARE Ev and Pat!

Also, I'm not too offended that you left Kristin and I off the list. We only drove through wind, snow, and 29 degree temps on Easter Sunday to get the banner AND the Sharpie (which you could've mailed, by the way) and we're not even on the list.

It's fine.

We're not offended.

(If it's a list of "those who got tattoos here at the Lair", then we shouldn't be on the list--HOWEVER you had closed up shop by the time we got there SO we had no chance of getting those matching "Rotax" tattoos we had our hearts set on. My daughter cried all the way home. Of course her tears froze...)
really bad week my friend ....really bad week.....

tatt2r
07-16-2009, 03:55 PM
so far
1.NICK CARO
2.JEUCHLER
3.BECKA
4.MRS.MAGICMAN
5.MAGICMAN
6.SOPHER
7.DUDLEY
8.JENNIFER
only 2848 to go....

dltang
07-16-2009, 07:58 PM
anytime deb .... and dont think for a minute me and dee wouldnt drive to see you guys and my new trailer is big enough to carry my tattoo equipment +

I tell you what Jamie, if you decide to come this way, you are more than welcome here. I was thinking too, maybe I could talk Brian into matching tattoos, here is my idea. Neither of us wears our wedding bands since we both have gained a bit of weight (cough cough) since we got married. Maybe we can get wedding bands tattooed. I don't think he'll go for it, he doesn't like pain, but its a nice thought.

Magic Man
07-16-2009, 08:11 PM
All I can say is...

I have been involved with bikes since I was 11 and am now 50, and you all know most bike people get a tat sooner or later. I never trusted anybody to come at me with a needle unless it had medicine in it.

In my job I have gone to rallies all over the country which always have tattoos being done at them, and (small as it may be, LOL :roflblack:) Tatt2r is the only guy I would ever let touch me, more or less have driven 4 hours to have my tattoo done!

After we were all done and he was wiping the sweat from his brow, he said it was one of the most involved tats he's ever done! LOL :D :roflblack:

MM

beka
07-16-2009, 10:15 PM
I tell you what Jamie, if you decide to come this way, you are more than welcome here. I was thinking too, maybe I could talk Brian into matching tattoos, here is my idea. Neither of us wears our wedding bands since we both have gained a bit of weight (cough cough) since we got married. Maybe we can get wedding bands tattooed. I don't think he'll go for it, he doesn't like pain, but its a nice thought.

That was my original idea, but Jamie talked me out of it due to finger tattoos blurring/fading really quickly. I had Jamie put the Celtic knot pattern from my wedding ring around my wrist. Many people probably don't realize its significance, but I do, and that's what matters to me. I've had nothing but compliments since. My husband still has to make up his mind about whether he wants his tattoo on his upper or lower arm.

Regarding pain, it really was nothing. Jamie was awesome. For me, getting a shot is far worse. The only place it hurt was right over the veins on the underside of my wrist. It's a small area, so the little bit of pain was very brief. After it was finished, it felt like I had a very minor case of rug burn for a day or 2. I'm actually already thinking about a second tattoo.

dltang
07-16-2009, 10:27 PM
That was my original idea, but Jamie talked me out of it due to finger tattoos blurring/fading really quickly. I had Jamie put the Celtic knot pattern from my wedding ring around my wrist. Many people probably don't realize its significance, but I do, and that's what matters to me. I've had nothing but compliments since. My husband still has to make up his mind about whether he wants his tattoo on his upper or lower arm.

Regarding pain, it really was nothing. Jamie was awesome. For me, getting a shot is far worse. The only place it hurt was right over the veins on the underside of my wrist. It's a small area, so the little bit of pain was very brief. After it was finished, it felt like I had a very minor case of rug burn for a day or 2. I'm actually already thinking about a second tattoo.

The one on my back didn't hurt and the one on my ankle was more painful but not too bad. I was just thinking a finger might be more painful.

beka
07-16-2009, 10:41 PM
The one on my back didn't hurt and the one on my ankle was more painful but not too bad. I was just thinking a finger might be more painful.

Yes, I bet it would be a quite a bit more painful, especially on the sides of the finger. But it's not a ton of surface area at least, so less skin to be sore. I have a cousin that got a finger tattoo, but he only did the top part of the finger. It's also always covered by his wedding ring, so I guess that helps protect it from wear & tear. Then again, I haven't really seen it in 10 years or so, so I can't be sure what it looks like now.

Lamonster
07-17-2009, 07:13 AM
Maybe I can get up there around the beginning of Sept. I'll have something I want to show you. :doorag:

Roaddog2
07-17-2009, 06:13 PM
I hope you plan on a stop in CT on the way there......We can ride up to NH with you.....I need new ink anyway...:doorag:Maybe we should go sooner and then just go again :ani29:
Grommet Man aka (HDX)

Sopher
07-17-2009, 10:25 PM
All I can say is...

I have been involved with bikes since I was 11 and am now 50, and you all know most bike people get a tat sooner or later. I never trusted anybody to come at me with a needle unless it had medicine in it.

In my job I have gone to rallies all over the country which always have tattoos being done at them, and (small as it may be, LOL :roflblack:) Tatt2r is the only guy I would ever let touch me, more or less have driven 4 hours to have my tattoo done!

After we were all done and he was wiping the sweat from his brow, he said it was one of the most involved tats he's ever done! LOL :D :roflblack:

MM

Tatt2r filled me in when I stopped by his lair. Wow, it sure was interesting. PERIOD!

Sopher
07-17-2009, 10:26 PM
Maybe I can get up there around the beginning of Sept. I'll have something I want to show you. :doorag:

Drop me a PM, when you do. Maybe I'll meet you.
(i'm just north of Boston, not far from Tatt2r)

tatt2r
07-28-2009, 10:57 AM
so far
1.NICK CARO
2.JEUCHLER
3.BECKA
4.MRS.MAGICMAN
5.MAGICMAN
6.SOPHER
7.DUDLEY
8.JENNIFER
9.JRL.SPYDER
only 2847 to go....

AMTJIM
07-28-2009, 08:12 PM
tatt2r also makes a good sammy.
http://www.livevideo.com/video/C1CCA30E64884815B7783DB6110AAB73/snl-samurai-deli.aspx

Smylinacha
07-28-2009, 08:43 PM
I wouldn't mind some more ink, just gotta figure out what I want next. Once I figure it out, I'll take a ride North! :)