PDA

View Full Version : $1500 gear promotion?

drogers
07-15-2009, 12:13 PM
Hey all,
Anyone know the details on how to apply for the $1500 accessory rebate? Is there a form somewhere I can just send in with my receipts or do I have to buy them all from the same dealer I got the bike from?
$1500 is enough to cover the cost of my backrest/sport rack and BRP saddle bags *if* I buy them online, but from my dealer we're talking $200+ more (not to mention almost 10% sales tax - gahh)...

thanks!

zzneonzz
07-15-2009, 01:19 PM
Hey all,
Anyone know the details on how to apply for the $1500 accessory rebate? Is there a form somewhere I can just send in with my receipts or do I have to buy them all from the same dealer I got the bike from?
$1500 is enough to cover the cost of my backrest/sport rack and BRP saddle bags *if* I buy them online, but from my dealer we're talking $200+ more (not to mention almost 10% sales tax - gahh)...

thanks!

I believe this is a promotion to up the sales. New spyder purchases qualify for $1500 worth of accessories. I know when the demo team was here the promo was free wheel upgrade with the purchase.

Brevet05
07-15-2009, 03:37 PM
From the text of the promotion, it look like you have to go through the process with the dealer when you buy your Spyder. I e-mailed my dealer, even though I bought mine a couple of days before the promotion started. I figure if I don't ask, the answer's already 'no'. He did throw in the third year of BEST with my purchase, though.:thumbup:

drogers
07-15-2009, 06:06 PM
From the text of the promotion, it look like you have to go through the process with the dealer when you buy your Spyder. I e-mailed my dealer, even though I bought mine a couple of days before the promotion started. I figure if I don't ask, the answer's already 'no'. He did throw in the third year of BEST with my purchase, though.:thumbup:

Yeah I got the 3rd year of best, and I bought a qualified bike in the right timeframe, so I can't see why I wouldn't be able to get the rebate from BRP... Guess I'll talk to him when I go in for my 600 mile.

jrl.spyder
07-15-2009, 10:02 PM
I was very close to pulling the trigger on my Spyder deal in late June, and had heard about a possible July promotion ( I think in this Forum.) I brought it to the attention of the three dealers I was negotiating with. They did not come to me :spyder:The result was a full $1000 off (because I bought an 09, the $1500 is on '08s) plus the extra year on BEST. So fog lights, trunk liner and 12V were "free", plus $400 plus left for other gear.

So it happened for me as part of the sale. I pick it up in three days:2excited:

Dragonrider
07-16-2009, 08:57 AM
My dealer said I already got his "best deal" in two years so "FO"...:roflblack:

The deal I got on the Spyder and +3yr BEST, plus E-bay deals has given me a fully farklized Spyder for less than the lowest prices from my local dealers.... but I DID ask!! :ohyea:

wolfshead1
07-16-2009, 02:36 PM
I have had an addendum on new car sales that says something like:"any rebates or promotions available on this date of sale will be remitted to buyer on discovery."

If your dealer is honest he will not mind,if the dealer won't add it to sales agreement there is money due you somewhere.

hope this helps.

ps I have probably uncovered 4 or 5 thousand over the years.