PDA

View Full Version : Come visit Michigan

bjt
07-15-2009, 08:12 AM
Any of you nice Indiana SpyderLovers care to join us at Nancystoy's (aka Scotty's) place for a cookout / gathering this Saturday afternoon? We plan on hooking up with Bajaron and riding there for some good food, chat and viewing some of Scotty's classic bikes.

Details, at least what we have for now... http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/showthread.php?p=119920#post119920

bjt
07-16-2009, 06:12 AM
Updated the Michigan ride post for this Saturday for anyone who's interested. So far, I look forward to seeing 8legs there.

retread
07-16-2009, 06:39 AM
People keep telling me I should be committed, and I am, at least for Saturday, hopefully next time.

john

dltang
07-16-2009, 10:19 AM
Updated the Michigan ride post for this Saturday for anyone who's interested. So far, I look forward to seeing 8legs there.

That is great, it will be nice to see you again Tina, when we can actually spend some time talking. Anyone else out there interested?

dltang
07-16-2009, 06:56 PM
We'll miss Ron but it looks like the plan is still coming together. We can plan on meeting at the Air Museum in Kalamazoo at noon. Here is the web site and it is free admission. http://www.airzoo.org/

When we are done there, it sounds like sloppy joes at Scotty's and looking over his bike museum. Good times, good friends and good Spyders. Scotty would like to go to a local car cruise that evening with the Spyders. So anyone that is up for it, please chime in and let's get a count.

If you can't be at the Air Zoo by noon, we will try and set a time to meet at Scotty's, I will let him chime in on that with directions to his house. He may want to PM those to anyone that is going to come.

bjt
07-16-2009, 07:19 PM
We'll miss Ron but it looks like the plan is still coming together. We can plan on meeting at the Air Museum in Kalamazoo at noon. Here is the web site and it is free admission. http://www.airzoo.org/

When we are done there, it sounds like sloppy joes at Scotty's and looking over his bike museum. Good times, good friends and good Spyders. Scotty would like to go to a local car cruise that evening with the Spyders. So anyone that is up for it, please chime in and let's get a count.

If you can't be at the Air Zoo by noon, we will try and set a time to meet at Scotty's, I will let him chime in on that with directions to his house. He may want to PM those to anyone that is going to come.

Air Zoo time update. We are meeting at the air zoo at 1pm to allow an extra hour for you folks to travel and for everyone to be able to grab a burger or something before we spend any time there.

8LEGS
07-16-2009, 10:05 PM
I'm planning on being there.

superfly3
07-16-2009, 11:19 PM
would love to ride up to there but spyder still in the shop:(,still don't know if it will be done in time for me to go on saturday.I am calling my dealer in the morning to find out when it will be done,will keep you posted.

Greg

spyder1
07-17-2009, 02:42 PM
Any of you nice Indiana SpyderLovers care to join us at Nancystoy's (aka Scotty's) place for a cookout / gathering this Saturday afternoon? We plan on hooking up with Bajaron and riding there for some good food, chat and viewing some of Scotty's classic bikes.

Details, at least what we have for now... http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/showthread.php?p=119920#post119920

Thanks for the invite bjt...unfortunately this is my weekend to work.:gaah: Maybe next time.

Trickie Dick
07-17-2009, 03:36 PM
Been trying to figure out a way to make it happen. Doesn't look like it gonna. Maybe next time. Really would like to see the collection. Thank you for inviting us.
Dick

8LEGS
07-17-2009, 08:10 PM
Dick if you change your mind and want to go let me know. I can meet you on 31 at the truck stop. It will be fun.

BRPjunkie
07-17-2009, 08:45 PM
Looks like we will not make it. Son is working and daughter-in-law has a shower, so we will have our two Grandsons. Hate to miss a full house of Spyders, but a pair of Grandsons beats a full house. Have a great time.