PDA

View Full Version : soft saddle bags

wyliec
07-14-2009, 07:05 PM
Where can I get the rubber backing used on the cortech or N-R bags? I have the kuryakyn gran tour bag behind the brp back rest and I see where it is rubbing the paint on the sport rack.

bjt
07-14-2009, 08:23 PM
Where can I get the rubber backing used on the cortech or N-R bags? I have the kuryakyn gran tour bag behind the brp back rest and I see where it is rubbing the paint on the sport rack.

I think that stuff is just neoprene. I'm not sure where to buy chunks of it locally (fabric store?, sporting goods store?) but I'm sure you could find many outlets online.

barkingspyder
07-14-2009, 08:33 PM

Are you using bungie cords for that? I'd like to see your set up if it needs a pic!

wyliec
07-14-2009, 09:23 PM
Are you using bungie cords for that? I'd like to see your set up if it needs a pic!

The gran tour comes with 4 adjustable and removable straps. I cross them through the back rest. There are 8 d-rings on the bag that the straps attach to.