PDA

View Full Version : QUESTION FOR LAMONSTER

NJERNIE
07-14-2009, 04:53 PM
:yes:REALLY LIKE THE LOOK OF YOUR MIRRORS. CAN YOU GIVE ME ANY INFORMATION ON THEM? ARE THEY BEING MANUFACTURED BY ANYONE AND IF SO WHERE CAN I GET THEM?

THANKS, NJERNIE:2thumbs:

bjt
07-14-2009, 05:17 PM
I believe they (lamonster, NMN) are putting together a nice little kit for the brackets, mirrors and wiring. Bajaron did post about where they found the mirrors online about a week ago but then you have to come up with your own adapter bracket and wiring. If you have the NMN risers, this'll be nice. If you don't have the risers... :dontknow: Probably have to get some.

BajaRon
07-14-2009, 09:37 PM
I believe they (lamonster, NMN) are putting together a nice little kit for the brackets, mirrors and wiring. Bajaron did post about where they found the mirrors online about a week ago but then you have to come up with your own adapter bracket and wiring. If you have the NMN risers, this'll be nice. If you don't have the risers... :dontknow: Probably have to get some.

True, true, true. You can get the mirrors but without the mount that Lamont made you'd have to hold them in your hand. Love to get a video of THAT! :D

And they probably won't work well without the riser kit. But with the riser kit they are the BOMB! One of the best mods I've made, (well, Lamont put them on) but I found the mirrors!

But I digress...

Some Guy
07-14-2009, 10:55 PM
True, true, true. You can get the mirrors but without the mount that Lamont made you'd have to hold them in your hand. Love to get a video of THAT! :D

:roflblack::roflblack::roflblack: