PDA

View Full Version : Username changed!!!!!

BumbleBee
07-13-2009, 06:25 PM
Just wanted to let you all know, that my username changed from "gerspachb" to "BumbleBee" today :yes:

ataDude
07-13-2009, 06:32 PM
Just wanted to let you all know, that my username changed from "gerspachb" to "BumbleBee" today :yes:

So.... does this mean you're a newbie again? :D

BumbleBee
07-13-2009, 06:39 PM
Kind of I guess, still a newbie, but learning fast. Only had my spyder for a month and 1 day now. :spyder:

Firefly
07-13-2009, 06:43 PM
welcome Back that is.....

I was kind of surprised that no one with a yellow Spyder had that user name yet!

Lamonster
07-13-2009, 06:47 PM
I was kind of surprised that no one with a yellow Spyder had that user name yet!

It was taken but it was from a member that was just looking at Spyders and hasn't been back since 2007 so I let her have it. :doorag:

BumbleBee
07-13-2009, 06:48 PM
welcome Back that is.....

Actually there was one registered back in 2007, they never came back to the sight. I am here to stay for good:yes:

BumbleBee
07-13-2009, 06:49 PM
It was taken but it was from a member that was just looking at Spyders and hasn't been back since 2007 so I let her have it. :doorag:

Thank-you very very much, you made my day :yes:

G-Man
07-13-2009, 07:27 PM
Congrats Honey! you finally have been Officially awaded your "handle". Now just hope the license plates come through. :D:2excited:

BumbleBee
07-13-2009, 07:36 PM
Congrats Honey! you finally have been Officially awaded your "handle". Now just hope the license plates come through. :D:2excited:
Finally got my husband "Gman" to post!!! welcome Love you!!!

BajaRon
07-13-2009, 07:57 PM
I guess this just goes to prove a Bumblebee in the hand is worth....well...Hmmmm.

Let's try this one.

A rose by any other name....Hmmm, guess I'm not too good at this.

Anyway,
welcome
Glad to have you on board regardless of your handle.

SPYMAN
07-13-2009, 08:23 PM
"BUMBLEBEE" I like it very cool.

welcome G-man

:thumbup:SPYMAN:thumbup:

Tripod
07-13-2009, 08:35 PM
Thank-you very very much, you made my day :yes:

Way cool ! Bumblebee...kinda like a Spyder with wings. :thumbup:

Tripod :joke:

Some Guy
07-13-2009, 08:42 PM
Finally got my husband "Gman" to post!!! welcome Love you!!!

Nice stuff. We always welcome !!! And...I never understood what "gerspachb" meant!!! :D But, remember, my screen name is Some Guy... ;)

BumbleBee
07-13-2009, 08:44 PM
Nice stuff. We always welcome !!! And...I never understood what "gerspachb" meant!!! :D But, remember, my screen name is Some Guy... ;)

Last name!!!! :spyder: Couldn't come up with a username at the time.

BumbleBee
07-13-2009, 08:51 PM
BumbleBee suits me better, easy to remember. My Design from Spiralus is almost done, I will post a picture once it's comlpete on my spyder. Bet you can't guess what my design will be :spyder:

Some Guy
07-13-2009, 08:54 PM
Last name!!!! :spyder: Couldn't come up with a username at the time.

Ah! I get it...though I still can't pronounce it! When I was trying to find a screen name, I pondered for months how to come up with some clever Spyder related name. I finally decided it didn't matter because, to everyone on the site, I was just "some guy"...HA!!! That's when the lightning bolt hit me and my screen name established. :D

I like BumbleBee. Good choice. :2thumbs:

Roaddog2
07-13-2009, 08:55 PM
Check with the Tuna people first :joke: welcome and GMAN

Capt John
07-14-2009, 06:19 AM
With a name like Bumblebee are you going to transform your :spyder2: with many, many mods? :roflblack:

BumbleBee
07-14-2009, 06:23 AM
With a name like Bumblebee are you going to transform your :spyder2: with many, many mods? :roflblack:

Of course. Final touches on my Bee Design from Spiralus Design as we speak are being done. :spyder:

Capt John
07-14-2009, 06:28 AM
Can't wait to see it!

BumbleBee
07-14-2009, 06:29 AM
Same here, I will post pictures :2excited:

hammer663
07-14-2009, 08:40 AM
Good question. How do I go from being a newbie, to junior to senior? Just Curious. I am on every day at least cruising around the site.

bjt
07-14-2009, 08:44 AM
Good question. How do I go from being a newbie, to junior to senior? Just Curious. I am on every day at least cruising around the site.

Those ranks are based on the number of posts you have made. I'm not sure what number of posts are associated with each rank.

jeuchler
07-14-2009, 08:44 AM

Well, I'm sorry, but--and I don't know about everybody else--but I'm way too used to calling you gerspachb to change now...:joke:

BumbleBee
07-14-2009, 08:46 AM
That's okay. You can still call me gerspachb!!! :spyder:

jeuchler
07-14-2009, 08:56 AM

Don't listen to bjt's earlier suggestions.

(That "Very Helpful Member" by his name is just, well, sarcasm.)

First you have to post secret photos of the new 2010 touring Spyder--that'll get you to "Junior."

Then you need to criss-cross the country ryding your Spyder through snow, wind, freezing temps, and sideways rain with a big "Spyderlovers" banner and a Sharpie--that gets you "Senior."

If you manage to open your locked trunk by pounding on it with a claw hammer, that gets you a special handle, like, "Very Hammerful Member" or somesuch. Note: This last promotion must be videotaped and posted on YouTube.

You could also start a new thread about oil weight or fuel octane, but that may get you the name "Troublemaker." Oh, wait, that one was taken l o n g ago...

BumbleBee
07-14-2009, 09:05 AM

Couldn't figure it out myself at first. Cruising doesn't do it. Found out I needed to post threads or reply to them. You can enter the contest every day, or several times. You will be surprised how fast your posts number changes. Eventhough I am a Senior now, doesn't change the fact, I am still a Newbie, and am proud of it. welcome

trikester
07-14-2009, 12:25 PM
Welcome to your new name BumbleBee. That's a good one!

I'll bet I couldn't have had "trikester" if I hadn't been very early in joining this forum. My user name fits me because I have three trikes, two of them built by me, before I bought my Spyder (all with two wheels in front).

It's amazing how much the forum has grown over that time. If I posted or replied to a posting back then, it would stay on the first page for several days. Most of the postings wouldn't ever go more than one page. Now it can be down on the second page or several pages down in the same day, if it's a popular subject. :shocked:

bjt
07-14-2009, 04:35 PM
Don't ... blah blah blah ...

What's got you fired up today bro? I was trying to be nice to you. :D :D :D :joke:

jeuchler
07-23-2009, 10:13 AM
What's got you fired up today bro? I was trying to be nice to you. :D :D :D :joke:

All better now. Sorry, Brian :chill:

bjt
07-23-2009, 05:40 PM
All better now. Sorry, Brian :chill:

No problemo Massachusetts brother. :thumbup:

vt228
07-23-2009, 08:36 PM
welcome bumbelbee fly girl fly nead a Bee on your fender with a rose welcome abord :congrats:
to become more than newbee aske Lamonster:lecturef_smilie:

irish2themax
07-24-2009, 08:46 AM
Don't listen to bjt's earlier suggestions.

(That "Very Helpful Member" by his name is just, well, sarcasm.)

First you have to post secret photos of the new 2010 touring Spyder--that'll get you to "Junior."

Then you need to criss-cross the country ryding your Spyder through snow, wind, freezing temps, and sideways rain with a big "Spyderlovers" banner and a Sharpie--that gets you "Senior."

If you manage to open your locked trunk by pounding on it with a claw hammer, that gets you a special handle, like, "Very Hammerful Member" or somesuch. Note: This last promotion must be videotaped and posted on YouTube.

You could also start a new thread about oil weight or fuel octane, but that may get you the name "Troublemaker." Oh, wait, that one was taken l o n g ago...

Don't forget that you need to bitch about:
1) Renting a Spyder instead of owning it
2) Not being able to buy the BUDS unit

Those threads are really useful!! :gaah: :cus: :roflblack:

jeuchler
07-24-2009, 09:25 AM
No problemo Massachusetts brother. :thumbup:

Ouch.

(I know how you fee about your REAL Massachusetts brother...)