PDA

View Full Version : Anybody done it and took pics?

bbmcpockets
07-13-2009, 04:02 PM
Hello spyder Lovers,

Well it's been a couple of weeks since I started looking for help, and although I received some useful responses and lots of welcomes! But I still need some design advise on how to move the controls and switches off of the left bar of an SE to the right. OK, I have no use of the left arm or leg and am perfectly capable of operating a bike with only one arm (been doing it almost 20 years on bigger and heavier machine:doorag:). A couple of you said yes it can be done; either they did it or saw it. I don't have the SE yet and will not be buying one until I know exactly what I can/cannot do to the bike to make it work.

If someone has actually done this drop me a pm or e-mail letting me know how or what you had to do. Pictures help, head injuries:gaah: are not conducive to understanding complex explanations.

Thanks guys, hope someone can help me, I am tired of driving the Mustang all summer.

Pockets
ridinfreeon3@comcast.net
bbmcpockets@comcast.net

RoadHammer
07-13-2009, 05:16 PM
ok im willing to dabble in this with you, So basically you need to shift and operate high low beams,signals and kill switch/starter button on right side of the spyder...

Donzo
07-13-2009, 06:30 PM
Well, I know Paris Hilton did...I saw the pics ;)

Sorry, that was just to easy.

I would think there would be a way to put the controls from the left side next to the throttle with a little modifacation for the shifting paddle.

RoadHammer
07-13-2009, 08:25 PM
i will have this figured out within 2 days.. I would have it figured by tomorrow but i have a funeral to go to..