PDA

View Full Version : What is the Square plug connected to on the right side of the frunk?

Revalden
08-20-2019, 10:41 PM
I had the frunk up and was reconnecting the various plugs and when I looked into the plug receptacle there was no male part in there. So I took the frunk off again to look for the male part but couldn't find anything that looked like it might go up in there from the bottom. What is that square plug for? I'm getting frustrated and it's been 100°+ and can't handle it like back in the olden days. Two hours max with fans blowing on me constantly.

BLUEKNIGHT911
08-20-2019, 10:46 PM
If it had a Green face it's the access for BUDS …… I just had my DESS Module cancelled ( thank you Joel ) and that was the plug He used for connecting to the main computer ….. Mike :ohyea:

Peter Aawen
08-20-2019, 11:01 PM
:agree: That's exactly what it is! :thumbup:

SpyderAnn01
08-20-2019, 11:09 PM
It has it’s own cubby hole to store it in. On RTs it goes into the compartment vertical, on F3s the plug stows horizontally, and it is kind of a pain to get it in and out of there.

Revalden
08-21-2019, 12:59 AM
Thanks guys, I went thru my shop manual and I thought it might be the BUDS connection but wasn't sure. It's the worst publication I've ever encountered. No index or even a Table of Contents and keeps referring to another chapter with no reference whatsoever. :banghead: