PDA

View Full Version : Plans?

retread
07-12-2009, 10:36 PM
Trickie Dick and I made a run south 7-11, talked about plans for more rydes. It looks like the first one is going to be to Madison, no date set yet, need to know how many are interested and when is a good time for them.
Another trip, to Rockville to tour the covered bridges in the area, again, need to know interest and times.
Myself, I'm thinking of starting at a corner of the stae and visiting all the Spyder dealers, kind of set up things so I can meet the Ryders from those areas, but that's still in the smoke and mirrors stage.
Let me know what you think, what times and dates are good for what trips.

john

superfly3
07-12-2009, 10:52 PM
would like to make plans and go on a ride,but spyder is sick and I don't know right know if I can go,will keep you guys updated on what is wrong with spyder,calling dealer tomorrow.I met trickie dick but not you john would like to meet you some day.

Greg

Trickie Dick
07-13-2009, 09:08 PM
I'm in. Let me know when.
Dick

Indyrobb
07-13-2009, 09:42 PM
Now that I've gotten more comfortable on my spyder (900 miles in 1 month), I'd be up for some trips. Due to my work schedule though, I'm only free on the weekends.

So far, the longest ride I've taken has been from Greenwood to Bloomington around some twisty backroads (I had NO idea where I was - thank God the other person did LOL).

Keep me posted on what you guys and gals decide to do.

btw - I saw someone else driving a Full Moon Spyder yesterday in Greenwood with bags, but I was in a truck at the time.

8LEGS
07-19-2009, 10:04 PM
Any news on the ride? I will pm my work schedule for the next few weeks.

Some Guy
07-19-2009, 10:12 PM
Nice trike (avitar)...but I thought yours had the 2 wheels in the front!!! :roflblack::roflblack::roflblack:

I crack myself up! :joke: or nojoke ???

:D

8LEGS
07-19-2009, 10:21 PM
They are on the front, I was sitting backwards. :roflblack:

Some Guy
07-19-2009, 10:29 PM
AH! I see now! (I'm not the sharpest crayon in the box!) :roflblack:

retread
07-20-2009, 10:26 PM
Looks like the next ryde will be to Madison, no date set, don't know when people can go, need info.

john

superfly3
07-20-2009, 11:08 PM
I 'm in if it's on a weekend & if I ever get my spyder out of the shop.:gaah:

8LEGS
07-20-2009, 11:44 PM
I'm free the 28th & 29th. Like I said before, you don't have to plan around my schedule as I know first hand it can be a dandy. If I am unable to make a ride I'll just catch the next one.