PDA

View Full Version : Ride to Rachel NV

SPYMAN
07-11-2009, 09:20 PM
Went on a great ride today Left Vegas at 6 AM nice cool weather pretty much the whole way up over cast & about 75 degrees:2thumbs:.
The temps are about 15 to 20 degrees cooler:2thumbs::clap: in Rachel than Vegas so any body that knows about Vegas heat Knows how great it is to escape it for the day!

Any way 310 miles round trip, we got there in time to have breakfast at the "Little A'Le'Inn" . One of my buddies that was there had been there about 10 years ago, He said it looked like a time warp since nothing had changed since he had been there last.

We all of course had to get pics of the bikes infront of the flying Saucer
& well known highway sign "Extraterrestrial Highway 375".

As we headed back to Vegas guess what? Thats right it got hotter than :cus::mad:!!!!

Oh well at least it was a good ride & good time with friends & family & Abrief escape from the HEAT!!!!

:thumbup:SPYMAN:thumbup:

bjt
07-11-2009, 10:54 PM
:thumbup: Nice pics.

curtdoowopman
07-12-2009, 12:28 AM
I'd like to arrange some rides in the Vegas area with some fellow spyder riders. Anyone willing to bear the heat?

Remmos
07-12-2009, 09:20 AM
SpyderJo and I went south to Kingman/Laughlin with an early start, but the heat coming back was way hot...:opps:

SPYMAN
07-12-2009, 09:40 AM
I'd like to arrange some rides in the Vegas area with some fellow spyder riders. Anyone willing to bear the heat?

Sign me up, as long as I can schedule work around the rides i'm in!!
:2thumbs::2thumbs::2thumbs:

SPYMAN

SPYMAN
07-12-2009, 09:41 AM
SpyderJo and I went south to Kingman/Laughlin with an early start, but the heat coming back was way hot...:opps:

The HEAT sucks, I have a cooling vest it helps a lot on those hot days!!

SPYMAN