PDA

View Full Version : Good Luck

spyderCodes
07-25-2019, 07:09 PM
This ain't the place it used to be.

References to legit business's not deemed proper, excluded, banned and redacted.
That's the new paradigm.

Anyway I tried.

''bye, and I don't pretend I'll be missed, cause I won't.
I have nothing to contribute to the new order.

Best of luck.

Thanks for the ryde.

ARtraveler
07-25-2019, 08:38 PM
For your information...the redacting of business names is no longer an issue.

TriCled

Chupaca
07-25-2019, 10:46 PM
AGAIN...? Was just getting used to having you back... nothing is what it used to be but truly hope you stay or try again. After all you contributed a great deal getting us help we needed and need....:bowdown:

UtahPete
07-25-2019, 11:23 PM
We are losing the best people from the forum. Sad, very sad.

Bob Denman
07-26-2019, 06:37 AM
Roger,
I understand your frustration, and I can agree with a fair amount of it...
But if you leave: a great voice of perspective and reason is silenced. :shocked:
Please reconsider your decision.

Jeriatric
07-26-2019, 08:31 AM
Dancing alone is no fun.

We'll miss you Rog........

pegasus1300
07-26-2019, 09:16 AM
so sorry to see you go. You will be missed and for those of us with the older Spyders we will miss you very much. You always have an interesting perspective on things.

Bob Denman
07-26-2019, 09:46 AM
Roger,
Before you draw the curtain, and turn out the light: you need to answer one burning question...
How did the story of Pergman and Doris ever end? :shocked:

Lew L
07-26-2019, 09:47 AM
"Roger,
I understand your frustration, and I can agree with a fair amount of it...
But if you leave: a great voice of perspective and reason is silenced.
Please reconsider your decision."

+1

Change happens. Adapt and overcome.

Lew L

ARtraveler
07-26-2019, 08:37 PM
We are losing the best people from the forum. Sad, very sad.

I am going to respectfully disagree UP. If one takes the time to read who's on now (at the bottom of the forum page), you will see many people who went away and are now back. Some people who also left for unhappy reasons are also back and most are sticking around.

Some changes, yes, but a few troublemakers have been shown the door. IMO, the changes have been for the good of the site. Unfortunately, with a group as large as SL, we find that we cannot please everyone all the time.

UtahPete
07-26-2019, 08:54 PM
I am going to respectfully disagree UP. If one takes the time to read who's on now (at the bottom of the forum page), you will see many people who went away and are now back. Some people who also left for unhappy reasons are also back and most are sticking around.

Some changes, yes, but a few troublemakers have been shown the door. IMO, the changes have been for the good of the site. Unfortunately, with a group as large as SL, we find that we cannot please everyone all the time.

Then I apologize. Abjectly.

BLUEKNIGHT911
07-26-2019, 09:07 PM
This ain't the place it used to be.

References to legit business's not deemed proper, excluded, banned and redacted.
That's the new paradigm.

Anyway I tried.

''bye, and I don't pretend I'll be missed, cause I won't.
I have nothing to contribute to the new order.

Best of luck.

Thanks for the ryde.

Roger, although you and have I have probably had more dis-agreements than you and anyone else, I think both of us have always respected each others views and treated each other accordingly ….. I know how Frustration feels so I can emphasize with you. Take a break - but do come back, there were actually many. many things we did agree on …. Mike :ohyea:

Bob Denman
07-27-2019, 08:03 AM
...Take a break - but do come back, there were actually many. many things we did agree on …. Mike :ohyea:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cit-vvTkJy0

johnsimion
07-28-2019, 12:47 PM

Interestingly, that person "Holly" seems to have disappeared once again. In the entire time "Holly" was participating, I never saw him/her post anything that was actually related to Spyders anyway, only political stuff.

ARtraveler
07-28-2019, 01:12 PM
Interestingly, that person "Holly" seems to have disappeared once again. In the entire time "Holly" was participating, I never saw him/her post anything that was actually related to Spyders anyway, only political stuff.

PM sent.

trikermutha
07-28-2019, 04:58 PM
:shocked::popcorn: