PDA

View Full Version : Jeriatric

wyliec
07-22-2019, 03:02 AM
In another thread you mentioned benching 350. Are you still lifting, and are you still lifting heavy.

When we return from Iceland tomorrow, I’ll start with the MSM. When I’m lifting, and not anywhere close to you, I don’t think about the pain in my R hip, which allows me to deadlift and squat.

Jeriatric
07-22-2019, 08:48 AM
No sir I don't hit the gym these days. Do have a cable system in my home and stay loosened up using it. Also spend time on a stationery bike for cardio. Just the basics these days.

FWIW my heavy lift days were 30 plus years ago. Mostly done because I had to prove to myself that I could come back from a catastrophic shoulder injury.

ARtraveler
07-22-2019, 09:35 AM
In another thread you mentioned benching 350. Are you still lifting, and are you still lifting heavy.

When we return from Iceland tomorrow, I’ll start with the MSM. When I’m lifting, and not anywhere close to you, I don’t think about the pain in my R hip, which allows me to deadlift and squat.

Just a hint Wyliec. Don't get unhappy if others answer your thread. You have put in in a public place and not used the PM system as we have suggested.