PDA

View Full Version : Using a horn is “road rage” in CO?

Cavman
07-16-2019, 02:00 PM
So, what is a horn used for in CO if not for safety?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cAl2UBSgCZU

BLUEKNIGHT911
07-16-2019, 02:14 PM
This individual is known on the internet to stage Police confrontations and then post His video's...…. need I say more ????? …………..Mike :ohyea: …….PS in Vermont ( an uber liberal State ) use of your horn can also be considered " Road Rage " …. a veh's horn can only be used as a warning device ….. warning someone to get the *ell out of your way is not a Legal use for that device …..:thumbup:

LeftCoast
07-16-2019, 02:46 PM
Just checking in to see where this goes.

Sarge707
07-16-2019, 08:13 PM
Biker beeps his horn at a LEO in front of him???

Jeriatric
07-16-2019, 08:32 PM
Wish he had written him a ticket and used the Go Pro footage as evidence. In my mind, any Judge worth his salt would have ended up schooling the Napoleon complexed cop.

2dogs
07-16-2019, 10:55 PM
Cop needs remedial training. He was antagonistic contentious and way out of line no mater who the motorcyclist was. A simple verbal warning would've sufficed. The video should have been sent to his commander.

RICZ
07-16-2019, 11:14 PM
So, what is a horn used for in CO if not for safety?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cAl2UBSgCZU
That cop's badge weighs way too heavy.

canamjhb
07-16-2019, 11:39 PM
Well, I didn't like either one of the participants. I thought they were both were obnoxious. Big ego colliding with an agenda-driven jerk..... Jim

SPECTACUALR SPIDERMAN
07-17-2019, 06:54 AM
i have used my horn many times on police, quite often when they are double parked sitting, or driving using a cell phone or changing lanes without
signalling. i could be wrong but in ny that is all illegal and police should know that too.

ARtraveler
07-17-2019, 10:11 AM
i have used my horn many times on police, quite often when they are double parked sitting, or driving using a cell phone or changing lanes without
signalling. i could be wrong but in ny that is all illegal and police should know that too.

I can see that happening a lot in NY City. My favorite, was a video shown of an offduty sgt and his wife parking their car in a HC zone and going about their business. No plate or sticker...just use the space and fagitaboutit. :roflblack:

In AK, using the horn against anyone could result in a shootout. We were very careful to suck it in there. :thumbup: