PDA

View Full Version : Lucas Slick Mist.

Insane
07-10-2019, 12:00 PM
I have used this product on my cars and bikes for years. I have used it on my Ryker multiple times since purchasing it and recommend it without hesitation.

BLUEKNIGHT911
07-10-2019, 07:07 PM
fox news just had an hour long interview ( Levin had it on his sunday show ) with him, talk about starting life poor, I was almost crying..... he only had a hs education …...mike:ohyea:

Insane
07-10-2019, 07:13 PM
fox news just had an hour long interview ( Levin had it on his sunday show ) with him, talk about starting life poor, I was almost crying..... he only had a hs education …...mike:ohyea:

Duh ??

Chupaca
07-10-2019, 11:03 PM
Can say that I have heard of it. But new products come out all the time. I am happy with 303 but have tried many if I find this one I will give it a shot...:bowdown:

canamjhb
07-10-2019, 11:26 PM
I have some and think it is pretty good. I also use Plexus and RejeX. If I were to rate each one it would be RejeX first, followed by Plexus then Lucas. The price also follows my preference. I carry Lucas with me when on a road trip but use the others when I want to really look good..... Jim

MDLNB
09-03-2019, 12:45 PM
I just picked up a bottle of Lucas Slick Mist from Wally World and it seems to be OK. I only used one light coat to see how it does. I was interested in seeing if it would work on the panels that I Plasti Dipped. That rubberized coating needed something to make it slicker.

Update: Slick Mist works very well considering the price I paid for it at Walmart. The panels that I Plasti Dipped were sprayed with the Mist and spred and buffed. It seems to put a nice coating on the rubberized surface which makes it feel more smooth(?). I used a bit on the matte black surface of the Rally panels and it seems to be OK, as in it did not make it shiny, but it looks like it made it look more clean. I'm satisfied with the Lucas product.