PDA

View Full Version : I know it's hot...

USAFGadget
07-09-2019, 10:34 AM
New F3 Ltd owner and found this channel to be quite dead for all the months of ryding we can get in around this state. I know it's hot now but when it starts to cool off I would love to get something organized. I'm in West valley just of the outskirts of Phoenix close to I-10.

Thoughts?

UtahPete
07-09-2019, 02:19 PM
There was plenty of activity on the forum during the winter, actually

What kind of 'something' are you talking about?

Spyder Insyder
07-09-2019, 08:17 PM
Weather up here in Payson has been great. Rode the Harley this morning and temps were in the low 80s. The wife and I rode the Spyder to Snowflake on Sunday and it was 75 there. The biggest problem we have here is the traffic; "flatlanders" coming up on the weekends to camp. This past weekend (July 4th) was crazy.

sandeejs
07-10-2019, 01:01 AM
New F3 Ltd owner and found this channel to be quite dead for all the months of ryding we can get in around this state. I know it's hot now but when it starts to cool off I would love to get something organized. I'm in West valley just of the outskirts of Phoenix close to I-10.
Thoughts?

Well, I'm kind of far away from you, in Michigan. but good luck.
~Sandee~

johnc1921
08-03-2019, 11:00 PM
Maybe in the fall we'll see if there is some interest in doing some common Spyder events like group rides, how-to workshops, cool spyder upgrades, contests, or whatever. Deb and I are in the East Valley - Gilbert. Just an easy, morning ride away from Avondale or Goodyear, right?

BoilerAnimal
08-03-2019, 11:40 PM
Back when we lived in Mesa, there were actually open areas between Tempe, Mesa, Chandler, Queen Creek, Higley, AJ........you get the picture. Sure do miss those times!

cptjam
08-04-2019, 09:11 AM
See the Utah ride in thread. Next month. Several more rallies coming up. OK, NORCAL,Texas. IMS in Long Beach. That’s 5 in 3 months.

wilpir
10-13-2019, 10:40 AM
Hot no more!! Beautiful out! Let the rides begin!! Any Thurs Fri rides? (my days off)….