PDA

View Full Version : SE Arizona

daddydarko
07-05-2009, 01:47 PM
I'm flying to Arizona and renting a Royal Enfield Bullet in September. I'd love to see some sights and ride the hell outta the rental. Anyone in the area interested in joining me for some or all of the trip? I have not settled on a weekend yet.

NancysToy
07-05-2009, 02:51 PM
I'm flying to Arizona and renting a Royal Enfield Bullet in September. I'd love to see some sights and ride the hell outta the rental. Anyone in the area interested in joining me for some or all of the trip? I have not settled on a weekend yet.
Now that is something I never would have thought you could rent. The old vertical single "thumpers" are impractical beasts, but lots of fun. It will be a very different experience for you. Have fun! At least you won't have to kick start the modern ones, which required knowing the secret handshake and holding your mouth just right.
-Scotty http://www.pmdawnonline.com/forum/images/smilies/velo.gif

ataDude
07-05-2009, 05:59 PM
.... At least you won't have to kick start the modern ones, which required knowing the secret handshake and holding your mouth just right...

Isn't that the truth! :D

Bersquack
07-05-2009, 06:50 PM
Wow, I had never heard of those before. I looks like it is powered by a food processor!!! :D

NautiBrit
07-05-2009, 11:09 PM
When you finalize your plans let me know and I'll try to join you. Were you looking for a specific destination or just cruising around?

dryheat
07-05-2009, 11:25 PM
Post when you've settled on a time frame. I will be gone back east for the last week in Sept, but otherwise should be available to do some trips.
Have any particulars in mind? Where will you be based? Need suggestions? (BTW, it will still be around 100 degrees during the day!)
Jim

TJKBear
07-08-2009, 01:16 AM
Keep us posted and we'll try to get together :2thumbs:

AMTJIM
07-08-2009, 08:05 PM
We're going up 191 september 11 to 13...it's the deserts dragon tail.