06-13-2019, 11:47 AM
This thing is fun!

cueman
06-13-2019, 12:00 PM
The more I Ryde mine the more I like it. ;) cueman

Rob Rodriguez
06-13-2019, 12:05 PM
I agree it is fun.

Last night I went for a short ride with my son to get ice cream. With the passenger on the back the bike stays in eco mode. I never ride in eco mode, always sport mode. I was surprised how much louder the bike is in eco mode. I have no idea why but there is a very noticeable whine or hum that comes from the transmission in eco mode. Its not there in sport mode.

KC61
06-13-2019, 12:19 PM
I agree it is fun.

Last night I went for a short ride with my son to get ice cream. With the passenger on the back the bike stays in eco mode. I never ride in eco mode, always sport mode. I was surprised how much louder the bike is in eco mode. I have no idea why but there is a very noticeable whine or hum that comes from the transmission in eco mode. Its not there in sport mode.

According to the manual the only mode not available with the passenger pegs down is Rally Mode

BajaRon
06-13-2019, 12:32 PM
I agree. I really enjoy riding my Ryker. It is a BLAST!

Rob Rodriguez
06-13-2019, 02:15 PM
Well. Every time I switched it into Sport mode it would read sport mode on the screen and then a few seconds would go by and it would say sport mode off. It would automatically switch it off.

I'm going to go try it right now.

Rob Rodriguez
06-13-2019, 03:17 PM
I just gave it a try in the garage. It will not stay in sport mode if the passenger foot pegs are down. If I raise them up it goes into sport mode but then if I lower them the screen flashed to sport mode off.

I did not try eco off "normal mode" I should try that.

Usetacould
06-13-2019, 03:30 PM
Now that I think about it I agree the transmission does sound different in eco mode.