PDA

View Full Version : Passenger Peg extension

Kennethsmithdo
07-02-2009, 01:21 PM
My wife and I went out riding in our community yesterday, maybe for 45 minutes. When we got home, both of us had serious knee pain. I realized I need highway peg extension. This I hope will allow me to stretch out my legs. But what about my wife. Any recommendation for the passenger,regarding peg extensions? I am planning to take her away for her birthday weekend and I want to make sure she is comfortable during the ride.
Lastly, has anyone added the led lights that change colors? Thinking about adding the lghts that change colors, but wanted to get more feed back before adding.
We are loving the ride. I am getting so much attention. I had two people take my picture at red lights. My wife is getting her own Spyder next year.

Wolverine "X"

Ride but be safe

jeuchler
07-02-2009, 02:54 PM
My wife and I went out riding in our community yesterday, maybe for 45 minutes. When we got home, both of us had serious knee pain. I realized I need highway peg extension. This I hope will allow me to stretch out my legs. But what about my wife. Any recommendation for the passenger,regarding peg extensions? I am planning to take her away for her birthday weekend and I want to make sure she is comfortable during the ride.
Lastly, has anyone added the led lights that change colors? Thinking about adding the lghts that change colors, but wanted to get more feed back before adding.
We are loving the ride. I am getting so much attention. I had two people take my picture at red lights. My wife is getting her own Spyder next year.

Wolverine "X"

Ride but be safe

Kennethsmithdo

I know BRP just released som passenger pag extensions, but I used these on a quick 350 mile trip and my lovely 5 foot 10 bride really appreciates them (http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7658&highlight=tjfischer). The design is very much like original equipment--from tjfischer.

Zerocool
07-02-2009, 02:59 PM
I just installed the BRP passenger peg extensions. My wife's 5'10" and they're a big improvement.

I'll be posting pics within the next day under my post titled "New Mods"

wildbill6565
07-02-2009, 03:52 PM
NMM and hyperglowonline.com for chancing colors leds

fastfraser
07-02-2009, 05:09 PM
Added highway pegs and brake with my heal. The wife alternates with the passenger pegs and the drivers pegs.

sabunim5
07-06-2009, 12:55 PM
There are only a few sets left.
http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6882&highlight=passenger
You can contact Phil using the email in the thread. I think they are listed on ebay also.