PDA

View Full Version : 2015 F3 S followed me home

Jblk9695
06-04-2019, 09:32 AM
Well due to failing leg strength and a few other non life threatening medical issues I decided to go back to the Y factor, had a 2012 RS S 1 1/2 years ago but wasn't quite ready to give up 2 wheels. Found this F3 on Craigs list and what a hoot to ride. Handles better that the RS did and the torque of the triple is just excellent . Brought it home from Victorville via 138 up and over the mountains through Crestline and had a blast. Seller was one heck of a nice guy, through in helmets and coats and all the extra pieces he had. Machine has Elka shocks up front along with a Baja Ron sway bar, has the Corbin heated seat and a lot of other after market items. This one is a keeper:clap:
https://photos.app.goo.gl/kF7pLnZtoEtJXyhT7

rahine
06-04-2019, 09:35 AM
Congrats on the pick up!

Chupaca
06-04-2019, 09:46 AM
Sounds more like it brought you home the long way....:clap: these machines tend to do that. Sorry things on the two wheeler have made you rethink your outdoor presence but I am sure this will more than make up for that loss. Enjoy the new ryde and is sounds like it is well modified for your style....:thumbup:

Batmobil-F3
06-04-2019, 09:54 AM
Congratulations on the F3, always a good choice.

Jblk9695
06-09-2019, 09:55 PM
Adjusted the footboards to better suit me and also the handle bars so I can see the mirrors (amazing how that works) and went for a ride on Glendora Ridge Rd. and now I'm even more impressed with the way the F3 handles. Remember the tilt-a-whirl where you started out slow and then whipped around fast? Well the F3 is like that only better, go in slow hit the apex and zoooooom out of the corner you go, too much fun.

sandeejs
06-10-2019, 10:06 AM
If a Spyder is following you around, check the brakes.
Seriously, enjoy!

~Sandee~