PDA

View Full Version : New to Spyders in Conn.

Phobius
06-02-2019, 07:36 PM
Hi just joined the forums here, I am also new to Spyders. I just got back from a 2 day training class and have a new confidence.
I look forward to meeting members and going on rides of this most beautiful area.
I have a 2010 RS-ES5, and after this weekend want to ride even more. I hope to here from the Ct members.

Jerry

Chupaca
06-02-2019, 10:51 PM
Welcome to the spyder world and this awesome site..:clap: Sorry I had no spyder when I lived there cause it is great ryding that-a-way.. Now's the time enjoy the Ryde and be safe..:thumbup:

Danz28
06-03-2019, 02:13 PM
Welcome. hope you have fun . there are usually rides going on eastern side of state on most Saturdays. I myself have not been riding much this year so far.

ThreeWheels
06-03-2019, 02:54 PM
Welcome.
We don't really have an organizer for CT rides, but I guess we can squeek something in.
I suggest you look up SpyderQuest in Lake George. It's in September.
I'm sure you would enjoy it.

oldguyinTX
06-03-2019, 07:27 PM
:agree: With Steve. Wish we could go this year, it is a really great event, and lots of fun.The closing ceremony raffle is a blast. And the hot tub at GEL is great at the end of a day of riding. :clap:

JIM EVANS
06-16-2019, 09:25 AM
We do have a group I. CT be k us out on face book. Southern New England spyder Ryder s

BLUEKNIGHT911
06-16-2019, 10:35 AM
Welcome.
We don't really have an organizer for CT rides, but I guess we can squeek something in.
I suggest you look up SpyderQuest in Lake George. It's in September.
I'm sure you would enjoy it.

:welcome::congrats: ……..and :agree: with the comment about SpyderQuest in Sept.... I've been to them all ( and SPYDERFEST , now ended ) and I think SpyderQuest had them beat ….. At SpyderQuest they have lots of Vendors , but it leans more towards the RIDES they have. They are excellent, well run, and very diverse ….. Mike :ohyea: