PDA

View Full Version : Lamonster product

billy514
05-30-2019, 10:53 PM
I purchased a mini Inflator from lamonster garage and it quit charging after one year. I have sent two emails to lamonster and they do not respond. I noticed they don't sell this product any longer so I'm sure he is aware this is not a good product. I have purchased a lot of products from lamonster and I am very disappointed that they don't respond to a loyal customer. Just wondered if anyone else has experienced being ignored by lamonster about products they purchased ?

JayBros
05-31-2019, 05:13 AM
Try a phone call. Yes, Lamont found the thing didn't work as well as claimed and he lost production source. My info is a year old.

Pirate looks at --
05-31-2019, 07:28 AM
My goodness, pick up the phone!

Mazo EMS2
05-31-2019, 03:46 PM
I'm sure he's busy and prefers phone calls over emails. Give him a jingle, he's probably out in the shop and not sitting at a computer. My wife just emailed him with a question today.....hopefully he'll get back to her..if not, she'll give him a call in the next couple days

CopperSpyder
05-31-2019, 04:11 PM
I purchased a mini Inflator from lamonster garage and it quit charging after one year. I have sent two emails to lamonster and they do not respond. I noticed they don't sell this product any longer so I'm sure he is aware this is not a good product. I have purchased a lot of products from lamonster and I am very disappointed that they don't respond to a loyal customer. Just wondered if anyone else has experienced being ignored by lamonster about products they purchased ?

How long is the product warrantee for?

Lamonster
05-31-2019, 04:25 PM

I'm not sure what email you're using but my cell is in my sig below. All pumps that were sold though us had a manufacturer warranty of one year. We honored all warranties for that year even though the company has disappeared off the face of the earth and stuck us with a thousands in product that was not covered. If you like you can call me at 417-313-2250 and I can give you all the details.

Chasinsparks
05-31-2019, 10:43 PM
Yeah I use mine once and it is also a nice paper weight.

Bigmo
06-01-2019, 06:33 AM
If you're looking for a good portable inflator, get the Ryobi battery operated (18V) from Home Depot. I have two of those for about 2 years and use for all my tires (I keep one in my motorhome and one at home). Built in pressure gauge and can pump over 100 PSI. Great product.

SPECTACUALR SPIDERMAN
06-01-2019, 08:26 AM
If you're looking for a good portable inflator, get the Ryobi battery operated (18V) from Home Depot. I have two of those for about 2 years and use for all my tires (I keep one in my motorhome and one at home). Built in pressure gauge and can pump over 100 PSI. Great product.

The thing is the lamonster and ones like it were all cordless and compact, i had one i kept in the saddlebags on my scout until it died.

pegasus1300
06-01-2019, 09:55 AM
I bought 2. One died and the other is still working, who knows for how long?

Texas Al
06-01-2019, 11:46 AM
I bought an inflator from Sharper Image about 4 year ago and it still works great.