PDA

View Full Version : Another change at Seal

sealfloorboards
05-29-2019, 11:35 AM
Retiring can be difficult at times. First I was going out of business, then my friend Mike was going to keep the business going. Now Mike's wife has decided he didn't want to do that. So, here I am again closing Seal Floorboards down. I am working off existing stock. At this point, I have 5 sets of RT SE5 (fits all RT's) and two sets of RS SE5. When they are gone, so am I. My shop's closed up and I'm shipping from home.

If you ever dreamed of getting a set of Seal Floorboards, this is the time...Now!!! It has been my pleasure to offer my Seal's over the last 10 years, you guys are great. They were the first Spyder Floorboard and are still the very best.

I'm still here to answer any questions. I will still be lurking in the tall grass.
Ride in comfort,
John

Tango
05-29-2019, 11:37 AM
John good luck, happy travels in your retirement. :ohyea: Enjoy your self! :thumbup: Tom :spyder:

Purple Guy
05-29-2019, 12:22 PM
Thanks for all you've done for the Spyder Community John!
All the best in the next chapter of your life!

BLUEKNIGHT911
05-29-2019, 12:26 PM
John good luck, happy travels in your retirement. :ohyea: Enjoy your self! :thumbup: Tom :spyder:

:agree: ………………… Mike :ohyea:

IdahoMtnSpyder
05-30-2019, 12:09 AM
First I was going out of business, then my friend Mike was going to keep the business going. Now Mike's wife has decided he didn't want to do that.
Damn!!!! :banghead:

bmwlarry
05-30-2019, 08:26 AM
Thanks from a very satisfied customer and friend. It was great doing business with you and seeing you at breakfast and at events. I pray you retirement is without hardship and stress. Good luck!

Chupaca
05-30-2019, 09:56 AM
An emotional rollercoaster :banghead: Hope you can move on happy knowing that you contributed to so many ryders and there will be many searching for your boards here on in. All the best and chime in anytime ....:thumbup:

martiniman
05-30-2019, 10:22 AM
Thanks John. Still enjoying my floorboards! Good luck in retirement!