PDA

View Full Version : been awhile

Myron Ah
05-28-2019, 02:57 PM
It has been awhile since I posted anything other than a response now and then. Twas a looooong Winter pretty much everywhere that gets snow. Ready to ryde. Been out just a handful of times and had to stop due to spine issue. Had surgery last Friday and am doing very well. Barring complications, should be good to ryde in 6 weeks! God has blessed me with a wife and family and friends that are helping and praying. I know of others who are also recovering from surgery and waiting to "hop" on their Spyder for the same reason. Praying all goes well for them as well. Sent in our registration for SpyderQuest today!!!!! Hope all that can are getting some miles and hours on your Spyders.:thumbup:

CopperSpyder
05-28-2019, 03:37 PM
Glad to hear you are doing well Myron Ah. I Hope and :pray: you have a speedy recovery. I was just talking to the wife about taking a trip to Maine on the Spyder someday. The weather must be starting to get nice now. So it looks like July you will be up and going.

safecracker
05-28-2019, 05:48 PM
Get well and take it easy. Bruce

DGoebel
05-28-2019, 06:01 PM
Praying that your recovery will surprise everyone and that you're restored to good, safe riding condition sooner than expected!

Saluda
05-28-2019, 07:56 PM
Wish you the best !!

Chupaca
05-28-2019, 10:55 PM
Wish you the best recovery but heal well short rydes to start...:thumbup:

Lin
05-29-2019, 05:07 AM
Glad to hear you're on the mend and will have wind therapy soon.

Bob Denman
05-29-2019, 08:03 AM
Glad to hear that you're healing up! :clap:
Keep up the good work! :thumbup: