PDA

View Full Version : Who is ESI?

Magic Man
06-30-2009, 05:35 PM
We saw in another post that some people were noticing that the link for our Spyder products on the home page of Spyderlovers now takes you to ESI rather than the old No Magic Neon Spyder page.

So, here's the scoop.

Our core company is No Magic Neon Inc. which owns several registered trademarks one of them being the Street Magic brand of products.

Being Spyder products are so different than our line of Harley products and from our line of accent lighting products, we wanted to have a separate division for just Spyder items.

When I first started making products for my Spyder because I could not find any, I never thought the NMN Spyder line would get so big so fast. But with over 20 NMN Spyder products already in production, we want our Spyder products to have their own identity within NMN's line of products. So, we made a new division of NMN Inc for the Spyder parts, called ESI.

The ESI name came about from the same mind set as did the "No Magic Neon" brand.

No Magic Neon's name came from our making motorcycle neon products in the early years, and the fact that, although electricity is a bit of a mystery to many people, there is "No Magic" in how any of this works. It is all Engineering, Science, and Innovation. This phrase is what I have told our customers for many years.

So, when deciding on a name for our new Spyder division I wanted one that would convey that same message, hence the name ESI.

I think this name says it all about how any of this works, and is right in line with the "No Magic" mindset and family of products. :2thumbs:

I hope this has cleared up just who and what ESI is. It's us! :yes:

Here is our new company slogan for the ESI division.

ESI... "Because there's more room outside the box" :thumbup:

MM

Rando
06-30-2009, 06:01 PM
Do you plan on ESI'ing any floorboards in the near future?

northramp
06-30-2009, 06:08 PM
MM:

Are there any EE's from RPI in ESI?:roflblack:

tatt2r
06-30-2009, 06:09 PM
:shocked::shocked::shocked:huh????

northramp
06-30-2009, 06:12 PM
Tat:
Local ALB joke..

Smylinacha
06-30-2009, 07:16 PM
Good explanation and ESI is a great name for the :spyder:line!

Some Guy
06-30-2009, 07:30 PM
I'm just not smurt enuf to figur owt dis stuf. What ever hapn'd to my NMN favorite?! :joke:

spyder3rdr
06-30-2009, 07:47 PM
sounds like a winner to me Evan !!! :2thumbs: ESI ... has a nice ... ring to it and the slogan is perfect :thumbup:

jeuchler
06-30-2009, 07:51 PM
MM:

Are there any EE's from RPI in ESI?:roflblack:

Hmmm...

Translation attempt:

"EE" - Electrical Engineer

"RPI" - Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, high power engineering school in Troy, NY.

northramp
06-30-2009, 07:54 PM
Excellent .. You de man Boss!!!:thumbup:

bone crusher
06-30-2009, 08:01 PM
Oh no you don't...no switcharooosky on us here...you will be and will always be our NMN...

ESI...sounds like one of those crime TV shows...
:D

jeuchler
06-30-2009, 08:02 PM
Excellent .. You de man Boss!!!:thumbup:

Ha!

I will pass that on to my lovely bride!

Magic Man
06-30-2009, 08:18 PM
I know to all of you we will always be NMN and that is OK!

However, I want our Spyder products not to get lost in all the NMN stuff the rest of the motorcycle world knows us for ether.

Remember there are about 10,000 Spyder's in America and HD makes almost 200,000 bikes a year, and has been making bikes for 106 years. So doing the math, it's easy to see how most of the motorcycle world thinks HD when they hear NMN not Spyder.

We want the ESI brand and Spyder to go hand and hand so one always makes you think of the other from this point forward. :thumbup:

MM

Roaddog2
06-30-2009, 08:36 PM
I guess that's ok with most of us :D

jeuchler
06-30-2009, 09:58 PM
...Remember there are about 10,000 Spyder's in America and HD makes almost 200,000 bikes a year, and has been making bikes for 106 years. So doing the math, it's easy to see how most of the motorcycle world thinks HD when they hear NMN not Spyder...

MM

Yes, Ev, but if BRP had made the 200,000 HD bikes, there would really be 212,423 and the 106 years would have been 131 years--you know, counting the Premiere Editions...:joke:

Magic Man
06-30-2009, 10:15 PM
Do you plan on ESI'ing any floorboards in the near future?

We will be ESI'ing many new items in the months to come. :thumbup:

MM

BLACK WIDOW
06-30-2009, 10:25 PM
We saw in another post that some people were noticing that the link for our Spyder products on the home page of Spyderlovers now takes you to ESI rather than the old No Magic Neon Spyder page.

So, here's the scoop.

Our core company is No Magic Neon Inc. which owns several registered trademarks one of them being the Street Magic brand of products.

Being Spyder products are so different than our line of Harley products and from our line of accent lighting products, we wanted to have a separate division for just Spyder items.

When I first started making Spyder products for my Spyder because I could not find any, I never thought the NMN Spyder line would get so big so fast. But with over 20 NMN Spyder products already in production, we want our Spyder products to have their own identity within NMN's line of products. So, we made a new division of NMN Inc for the Spyder parts, called ESI.

The ESI name came about from the same mind set as did the "No Magic Neon" brand.

No Magic Neon's name came from our making motorcycle neon products in the early years, and the fact that, although electricity is a bit of a mystery to many people, there is "No Magic" in how any of this works. It is all Engineering, Science, and Innovation. This phrase is what I have told our customers for many years.

So, when deciding on a name for our new Spyder division I wanted one that would convey that same message, hence the name ESI.

I think this name says it all about how any of this works, and is right in line with the "No Magic" mindset and family of products. :2thumbs:

I hope this has cleared up just who and what ESI is. It's us! :yes:

Here is our new company slogan for the ESI division.

ESI... "Because there's more room outside the box" :thumbup:

MM

KEWL!:thumbup:

FANG
07-01-2009, 10:33 AM
Congrratulations Evan - hey this is great for all Spyder Owners we have an Engineering, Science and Innovation section all to ourselves courtesy of NMN. Thinking outside the box is what made us Spyder Owners in the first place.

bone crusher
07-02-2009, 04:58 PM
I just ordered something from ESI...totally different than NMN...I can't explain it, but the whole experience was just something even more special...I recommend everyone call and order something...you'll see what I mean! :doorag::ohyea:

Magic Man
07-02-2009, 06:14 PM
I just ordered something from ESI...totally different than NMN...I can't explain it, but the whole experience was just something even more special...I recommend everyone call and order something...you'll see what I mean! :doorag::ohyea:

Yea, I held the phone in my right hand rather than my left when I took the order. :D

MM

northramp
07-02-2009, 06:18 PM
We saw that on our broadband live feed from your ESI office .

That tie you were wearing today was really great ..

bone crusher
07-02-2009, 06:30 PM
Yea, I held the phone in my right hand rather than my left when I took the order. :D

MM

I don't want to know what was in your ESI left hand today...:D:D:yes::roflblack::roflblack:
Thanks for your help with everything today...I do look forward to my NMN/ESI mods!

Magic Man
07-02-2009, 06:58 PM
We saw that on our broadband live feed from your ESI office .

That tie you were wearing today was really great ..

Bet you never saw a 300# guy wearing just a tie as a a G-String before did you. :yikes: :roflblack:

MM

northramp
07-02-2009, 07:21 PM
Only in my dreams.....:roflblack::roflblack:

Magic Man
07-02-2009, 07:23 PM
Only in my dreams.....:roflblack::roflblack:

I hope you mean nightmares, correct? :shocked:

MM

northramp
07-02-2009, 07:26 PM
:roflblack::D:roflblack::roflblack:

DannyS
07-02-2009, 07:30 PM
I don't want to see a 300# man in a g-string. Shoot I don't want to even think about a 300# man in a g-string. But I can't help asking, did you wear pasties also!:gaah:

bone crusher
07-02-2009, 08:38 PM
I don't want to see a 300# man in a g-string. Shoot I don't want to even think about a 300# man in a g-string. But I can't help asking, did you wear pasties also!:gaah:

Oh my! :yikes:

Magic Man
07-02-2009, 08:48 PM

No panties but the matching bra was nice. :roflblack:

MM

northramp
07-02-2009, 08:50 PM
See what happens when Lamonsters away? :yikes::yikes:

Magic Man
07-02-2009, 09:06 PM
See what happens when Lamonsters away? :yikes::yikes:

He gave me the tie. :D

MM

bone crusher
07-02-2009, 10:22 PM
No panties but the matching bra was nice. :roflblack:

MM

He said 'pasties', not 'panties'...but the thought of either is making me want to deflate the tires on my Spyder! :roflblack::p

NancysToy
07-03-2009, 06:51 AM
Dear Lord, please make these bad dreams and awful visions go away.....
-Scotty http://www.pmdawnonline.com/forum/images/smilies/velo.gif

retread
07-03-2009, 10:03 PM
Every
Spyder
Included
:doorag:

john

northramp
07-03-2009, 10:11 PM
Thank You John for getting us out of the gutter and back up on the curb where we belong .....:shocked:

retread
07-03-2009, 10:15 PM
Generally, I head for the sewer.:joke:

john

bone crusher
07-04-2009, 06:12 AM
Dear Lord, please make these bad dreams and awful visions go away.....
-Scotty http://www.pmdawnonline.com/forum/images/smilies/velo.gif

Scotty,

Even pure thoughts of the Lord cannot release the images we've been exposed to here!