PDA

View Full Version : Spyderlovers 4th of July SALE!

Magic Man
06-30-2009, 08:14 AM
We will be having a Spyderlovers 4th of July SALE from now until Friday July 3rd. :clap:

All Spyderlovers members will receive 10% off the regular MSRP on all Street Magic products.* :yes:

To receive this discount please call us direct, as internet orders WILL NOT qualify to receive this discount.

So,Celebrate Your Independence with some EXPLOSIVE savings now till Friday. :thumbup:

MM

*(sale items and package deals excluded)

zzneonzz
06-30-2009, 09:09 AM
woohooo :2thumbs: Once Again NMN shows us his awsome customer service!!!!!

Longlegs
06-30-2009, 10:34 AM
I havent even got the last stuff installed yet. I could use some chrome wheels though!

Donk45
06-30-2009, 10:42 AM
Should change the name, as there is no actualy sale ON the 4th nojoke

:roflblack:

WizardMaster
06-30-2009, 11:49 AM
Longlegs
I havent even got the last stuff installed yet. I could use some chrome wheels though!

We have a set in stock!!!!:D

-Jody NMN

zzneonzz
06-30-2009, 12:05 PM

Sounds like its time for a Garage day to get those things installed!!!!

Magic Man
06-30-2009, 12:19 PM
Should change the name, as there is no actualy sale ON the 4th nojoke

Wow really? :shocked:

Thanks for pointing that out to us! :bowdown:

Unfortunatly I must not have got the memo where a Sale in "honor of a Holiday" had to actually take place on that Hoilday. :dontknow:

Kind of like a "Christmas" sale. :agree:

I'll tell you what, just for you, you can call our office on the 4th and anybody who answers the phone on the 4th will give you the 10% discount. But, you must speak to a live person on the 4th to get it. :D

Let me know how it works out? :roflblack: :roflblack: :roflblack:

MM

zzneonzz
06-30-2009, 12:23 PM

Unfortunatly I must not have got the memo where a Sale in "honor of a Holiday" had to actually take place on that Hoilday. :dontknow:

I'll tell you what, just for you, you can call our office on the 4th and anybody who answers the phone on the 4th will give you the 10% discount. But, you must speak to a live person on the 4th to get it. :D

MM

mc2276
06-30-2009, 01:27 PM

MM

:roflblack: NOW THAT IS FUNNY :roflblack:

orangespydiegirl
06-30-2009, 04:11 PM
Magic Man, your customer service and support of Spyder Ryders is out of this world, keep up the good work!

Longlegs
06-30-2009, 06:02 PM

MM

Haha, good thing you didnt show a picture of something not included in your sale. There was someone on here kinda fired up about that.:joke:

Longlegs
06-30-2009, 06:05 PM
Sounds like its time for a Garage day to get those things installed!!!!

Well last week the garage was like 105 degrees. And I rode last night. Maybe after dinner.....

Donk45
06-30-2009, 06:15 PM

SARCASM TOO!

northramp
06-30-2009, 07:25 PM
Evan:

U can always do stand up .:roflblack::roflblack:

Roaddog2
06-30-2009, 08:48 PM
Haha, good thing you didnt show a picture of something not included in your sale. There was someone on here kinda fired up about that.:joke:Ya who was that :roflblack: