PDA

View Full Version : profile pic

AbNormy
05-23-2019, 07:49 PM
how long does it take for my pic to be approved on my profile? I added the pic of my bike and the model year etc from my phone at work but wanted to edit the post from my work PC...it doesn't show up on my work pc and on my phones it shows 'unapproved'. anybody know the admins?

Chupaca
05-23-2019, 10:14 PM
Are you asking about the "Spyder Garage" or your member profile. I think the member profile is right away but the garage one does need to be approved and would depend on who (I believe it is AnthonyG)....:thumbup:

AbNormy
05-23-2019, 11:36 PM
Spyder Garage, trying to add my 14 RT SE6 guess ill see when Anthony gets around to looking at it. Just seemed funny that it shows up on SL when I access it from my phone but not my PC at work where Im typing this!!!

Bfromla
05-24-2019, 01:45 AM
Well improving weather conditions may distract & slow things down just a bit:roflblack::riding::riding: should see results in day or two ,a week tops.:thumbup:

Chupaca
05-24-2019, 01:46 AM
Spyder Garage, trying to add my 14 RT SE6 guess ill see when Anthony gets around to looking at it. Just seemed funny that it shows up on SL when I access it from my phone but not my PC at work where Im typing this!!!

I think when you look for it from the phone where you posted from you can see it but it is not published so you can't see it from another computer...:dontknow: I know some changes I made were there the next day...

AbNormy
05-24-2019, 04:51 PM
I wonder if the pic of my bike I got off my Facebook pics is uploadable or usable on SL...I don't see it in my garage today and if there's no pic there's no bike added correct?

Bfromla
05-24-2019, 06:16 PM
I wonder if the pic of my bike I got off my Facebook pics is uploadable or usable on SL...I don't see it in my garage today and if there's no pic there's no bike added correct?

Looked at your garage, correct it's empty. Being not fond of FB myself, if you have the same pic available to load without the link, try that but note each time a garage pic & description info loaded has to be reviewed/ approved. Proably best to load main pic ,wait till its up & add others later:thumbup:

AnthonyG
05-26-2019, 06:02 AM
You ride was approved the day you added it.

When you edited your ride one of the times you did, you selected HIDE in the drop menu on this page.

https://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/vbrides_usercp.php?do=myrides