PDA

View Full Version : Dealer in Livermore

Motorcycle Mama & Papa
06-30-2009, 01:00 AM
Has anyone checked out California Speed-Sports in Livermore? That's the closest to me. I've checked others, liked them although far from home. I'll drive miles to get good service.:bowdown:

ICE
06-30-2009, 05:44 PM
I used Cal Sport for my last service and found the work competent and fairly priced. The owner Kregg is very personable and the mechanic Mike (only one mechanic) is on the quite side but knows what he is doing. I've performed repairs and maintenance on my own cars and bikes for more years than I would like to remember. I can be pretty picky. Cal Sport is a small operation which relates to a pretty relaxed shop. I hung out with Mike while he did the service on my Spyder answering any question/concerns I had on the spot.

Hope this helps. By the way, stay away from the dealership in Hayward.

Motorcycle Mama & Papa
06-30-2009, 10:09 PM
Thanks for the positive input. I heard from someone else that told me basically the same thing. Gonna try to go to Livermore tomorrow. I have spoken with Kregg recently and he left me with a good impression. Gotcha on Hayward. :agree: They left me with unpleasant vibes. Take care, MM

I used Cal Sport for my last service and found the work competent and fairly priced. The owner Kregg is very personable and the mechanic Mike (only one mechanic) is on the quite side but knows what he is doing. I've performed repairs and maintenance on my own cars and bikes for more years than I would like to remember. I can be pretty picky. Cal Sport is a small operation which relates to a pretty relaxed shop. I hung out with Mike while he did the service on my Spyder answering any question/concerns I had on the spot.

Hope this helps. By the way, stay away from the dealership in Hayward.