PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Know Bob Haare?

BajaRon
05-20-2019, 08:42 PM
A bit of an unusual request.

Bob Haare of Astoria, IL emailed me about some products. I have replied to him, but the emails I've sent have all been returned 'Undeliverable'. I am afraid he may think I am ignoring him.

If you know Bob and you can help us hook up. I would appreciate it.

Thanks!
Ron (bajaron)

BoilerAnimal
05-20-2019, 11:26 PM
I know the idiot.:joke: I'll have him send you another email. He used his wife's computer and didn't use the right email program! Some people........

BajaRon
05-21-2019, 07:31 AM
I know the idiot.:joke: I'll have him send you another email. He used his wife's computer and didn't use the right email program! Some people........

I very much appreciate it. The email address it came in on was very strange. But it's all that I have to work with.

Thanks!

SpyderConvert
05-22-2019, 06:48 AM
I will be sending him the rear trunk shelf that I promised him today. Should I enclose something in the package asking him to contact you? We have communicated using PM.

BajaRon
05-22-2019, 07:24 AM
I will be sending him the rear trunk shelf that I promised him today. Should I enclose something in the package asking him to contact you? We have communicated using PM.

We got hooked up. I am assuming 'BoilerAnimal' got us over the hump. For which I am very grateful, by the way.

Thank you for the offer! All is good now!

hypurone
05-22-2019, 05:21 PM
I know the idiot.:joke:

:roflblack: