PDA

View Full Version : Thank you to BRP for a great event

tjfischer
06-28-2009, 09:30 PM
I would just like to say thank you to BRP, for the great event. I truly enjoyed myself.

I met so many people from so many different places. I don’t think I can remember every ones names or screen names. My son who was my guest (on Saturday) couldn’t believe how friendly everyone was. He was on the Kawasaki ZR10. He also had a wonderful time. He has said “thank you” to me, multiple times for the great experience.

I met LaMonster (very Briefly). After getting an award for more than 25,000 miles on the Spyder. However, I didn’t make it on stage, to meet Mr. Marc Lacroix. (Too, many people to get through). I did get the chance to meet, Mr. Yves Leduc. Unfortunately, not enough time to have a real chat. Both men were very busy during the entire event. As I am sure you have all read, Doru Ticsa, Mark Adams, Ken Miller, also won awards for having more than 25,000 miles. It was nice to finally meet them all. Except, for Ken (Just Kidding) :roflblack:, I have known him a while now.

Too keep things short. It was a great event, all three days. Thank You BRP

TJFischer

Some Guy
06-28-2009, 10:01 PM
:2thumbs::2thumbs::2thumbs:

I'm jealous I couldn't make it out there. I'm glad everyone had a good time! :ohyea:

Rock on my SpyderLover family!!! :D

tjfischer
06-28-2009, 10:12 PM
:2thumbs::2thumbs::2thumbs:

I'm jealous I couldn't make it out there. I'm glad everyone had a good time! :ohyea:

Rock on my SpyderLover family!!! :D

I met lots of folks from the Midwest. All of them are good people. Sorry, you didn't make it. Hopefully, I will meet you next year when BRP does this again. If its somewhere between the East and West Coast. It would an even larger event.

SLO RYDER
06-28-2009, 10:28 PM
:clap::clap::clap:
:agree:

I second that, it was a First Class event. I can't say of all the primier models I've purchased over the years no other manufacturer has thrown a event like BRP in LA for Spyder owners.

I't was very well done, Thanks BRP, hope I can also make the next one.

SpyderGirl
06-29-2009, 12:14 PM
We had a blast!!! My blog with videos and photos will be up by this weekend. I have work and school four days this week and work on Friday. So look for it on Friday night or Saturday sometime.

It was so wonderful meeting new riders and seeing those we had rode with in the past. It was such a memorable weekend for us and we are sad it's over. Hopefully we can be there next year if it's not too far away and we can plan ahead.

Thank you all (and BRP) for a wonderful experience I will never forget. :2thumbs:

GaryTheBadger
06-29-2009, 01:42 PM
Did they say if they'll do another event next year and where it might be?

WackyDan
06-29-2009, 02:04 PM

I hope it is in the south East somewhere...

They did Canada, and LA so far right?

quackerz
06-29-2009, 02:54 PM

They did say there will be another owners event next year, but would not give up the location.

quackerz