PDA

View Full Version : now its Billy Mays

RubyRed
06-28-2009, 04:48 PM
the oxiclean guy. found him dead this morning...

jodeg1945
06-28-2009, 07:49 PM
I saw that! Wonder if it was from getting hit on the head during that airplane landing?

I also just read on line that Gail Storm died today, 87 years old. You guys are probably too young to remember her, but she was very popular on t.v. way back in the stone ages. "My Little Margie" and "The Gail Storm Show" -- funny shows from the past.

It's getting so I don't want to turn on my computer! So many deaths this week!

RubyRed
06-28-2009, 09:48 PM
Hmmm cant say that I have heard of her.

jwfranklin
06-28-2009, 11:05 PM
I saw that! Wonder if it was from getting hit on the head during that airplane landing?

I also just read on line that Gail Storm died today, 87 years old. You guys are probably too young to remember her, but she was very popular on t.v. way back in the stone ages. "My Little Margie" and "The Gail Storm Show" -- funny shows from the past.

It's getting so I don't want to turn on my computer! So many deaths this week!

don't want to show my age, but i do remember Gail Storm, from back in the 50's. Here in Atlanta we have an over the air only digital channel, Retro Television Network. I've seen my little margie on it.

Wayne

irish2themax
06-29-2009, 07:00 AM

My Little Margie was one of my favorite TV shows when I was 9-12.

Bad month for celebrities!!